Week 1 Depth Chart

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
I'm sure this topic has been brought up before and it surely won't be the last time from now until the opener but here are my projected starters come week 1 against Temple.

QB-King
RB-Harris
WR-Harley
WR Wiggins
WR-Payton
TE-Jordan
T-Scaife
G-Clark
C-Gaynor
G-Campbell
T-Nelson or Herbert

DE-GR15
DT-Ford
DT-Miller
DE-Roche
LB-McCloud
LB-Brooks
Striker-Frierson
CB-Blades
S-Bolden
S-Hall
CB-Williams

K-Borregales
P-Big Lou
PR-Pope/Restrepo/Rooster
KR-Rooster
KR-Pope/Restrepo

Advertisement
I'm sure this topic has been brought up before and it surely won't be the last time from now until the opener but here are my projected starters come week 1 against Temple.

QB-King
RB-Harris
WR-Harley
WR Wiggins
WR-Payton
TE-Jordan
T-Scaife
G-Clark
C-Gaynor
G-Campbell
T-Nelson or Herbert

DE-GR15
DT-Ford
DT-Miller
DE-Roche
LB-McCloud
LB-Brooks
Striker-Frierson
CB-Blades
S-Bolden
S-Hall
CB-Williams

K-Borregales
P-Big Lou
PR-Pope/Restrepo/Rooster
KR-Rooster
KR-Pope/Restrepo
What makes you think Payton will start ? He still has a lot of work to do. He needs to improve on his route running. I hope Donaldson drops some weight, we need him to lock down a guard spot. Miller and Ford starting ? I guess you want Miami to have the slowest DT's of all time. We play so many spread teams. No way Miller and Ford are our dt's.

Nice projection.

On the OL, I’m feeling Jalen Rivers just might snag a spot at OG.

For Special Teams, who is “Rooster”?

Thanks.

What makes you think Payton will start ? He still has a lot of work to do. He needs to improve on his route running. I hope Donaldson drops some weight, we need him to lock down a guard spot. Miller and Ford starting ? I guess you want Miami to have the slowest DT's of all time. We play so many spread teams. No way Miller and Ford are our dt's.
There aren't any better options at WR. I'm taking Payton over Pope right now. I agree with Donaldson, if he wasn't hurt now I would have put him in for Campbell. Miller has been a lot more effective than Nesta. DT was a tough projection too.

Nice projection.

On the OL, I’m feeling Jalen Rivers just might snag a spot at OG.

For Special Teams, who is “Rooster”?

Thanks.
**** I forgot about him. I feel he may snag a starting spot later in the season. Knighton is "Rooster".

Advertisement
Pope made some plays last year. The new playbook might be easier for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if a fresh stepped up. People are high on these kids.

Advertisement

QB-King
RB-Harris
WR-Harley
WR Wiggins
WR-Payton
TE-Jordan
T-Scaife
G-Clark
C-Gaynor
G-Campbell
T-Nelson or Herbert

DE-GR15
DT-Ford
DT-Miller
DE-Roche
LB-McCloud
LB-Brooks
Striker-Frierson
CB-Blades
S-Bolden
S-Hall
CB-Williams

K-Borregales
P-Big Lou
PR-Pope/Restrepo/Rooster
KR-Rooster
KR-Pope/Restrepo
I'ld like Knighton to slide in by the end of the season.
*i know it ain't week 1...

QB-King
RB-Harris
WR-Harley
WR Wiggins
WR-Payton
TE-Jordan
T-Scaife
G-Clark
C-Gaynor
G-Campbell
T-Nelson or Herbert

DE-GR15
DT-Ford
DT-Miller
DE-Roche
LB-McCloud
LB-Brooks
Striker-Frierson
CB-Blades
S-Bolden
S-Hall
CB-Williams

K-Borregales
P-Big Lou
PR-Pope/Restrepo/Rooster
KR-Rooster
KR-Pope/Restrepo

No to Clark and Nelson, as of right now they’ll be depth. Clark possibly play backup at c/g.

Advertisement
No to Clark and Nelson, as of right now they’ll be depth. Clark possibly play backup at c/g.
Clark was better than Nelson last year. Not by much but he was better. Do you have any better ideas who to plug in instead of him? And yea I don't want Nelson in there but there aren't many options available. Maybe Rivers?

Advertisement
Clark was better than Nelson last year. Not by much but he was better. Do you have any better ideas who to plug in instead of him? And yea I don't want Nelson in there but there aren't many options available. Maybe Rivers?

Traore was impressing at guard during spring. I’d rather have scaife outside and traore at guard. Campbell has a small lead at other tackle but who knows. The staff is dead set on scaife at guard smh.

Rivers is the wild card, how quick he picks this up. The scheme will help everyone out quite a bit and they need it.

Traore was impressing at guard during spring. I’d rather have scaife outside and traore at guard. Campbell has a small lead at other tackle but who knows. The staff is dead set on scaife at guard smh.
Scaife is our best OL. He needs to play T. That’s good Traore was looking good at G. If Campbell has improved greatly at T then give him another shot to start there. Zion needs to be on the bench.

Advertisement
Back