Website has predicted the 2017 miami hurricanes to go 12 0

Advertisement
unnamed1.jpg

Advertisement
Porter made some funny points about that. Our offense would literally score more than the 2001 offense by those predictions. Kind of hard to do that with a first year QB (whoever it is)

Advertisement
I almost thought that site was legit when it said UF was going 4-8 but it said Arkansas and Missouri are going 11-1. Nothing to see.

According to CFA, BYU, Penn State, Louisville, Oklahoma State, USC, Washington, Western Kentucky are also going 12-0.

So Louisville vs The U - winner goes to the playoff.

Doesn't seem very likely but they have FSU at 8-4 and UF at 4-8 so I like it.

Advertisement
I predict 14-0, Walton wins the Heisman, Perry wins the job from day 1, Joe Jackson sues the NFL for the right to enter the draft and becomes the #1 pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

Advertisement
It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

Yall weak too...

lol dumbass, your team is on the schedule. Soft and weak?

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Advertisement
Back