Website has predicted the 2017 miami hurricanes to go 12 0

It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

lol dumbass, your team is on the schedule. Soft and weak?

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Yes, soft AND weak. Outside of FSU, who on the Miami Hurricane's 2017 Football Schedule would you consider a serious contender for either the ACCCG or the playoffs? I'll wait...

Your schedule is an embarrassment. Even the Gators have manned up and play Michigan in their opener.

Advertisement
It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

Dude in the green t wasn't playing with those nole cats. They probably felt embolden on their yard. On a serious note, that's taking it too far.

Yes, soft AND weak. Outside of FSU, who on the Miami Hurricane's 2017 Football Schedule would you consider a serious contender for either the ACCCG or the playoffs? I'll wait...

Your schedule is an embarrassment. Even the Gators have manned up and play Michigan in their opener.

You talking about the same Gators who dropped us from their annual schedule and now play us once every 6 years or so?

Great example, dumb f^ck! You're time is coming. You know it, we know it. Shoot the whole NCAA is scared.

Of course our schedule is soft, FSU is on it

Advertisement
Not too far fetched. I believe if we had AQM and Grace last year we would've won at least two more game.

I mean, Alabama won a championship w Jacob Coker. Long as whoever is starting realize she's a dealer and not a player, we can make some legit noise.

tenor.gif

Advertisement

lol now it's 'outside of FSU' the schedule is soft. please, you ruin your argument using the biggest pussies in the state as an example. Clemson gets good, you play alabagga, and all the sudden you guys are some scheduling beasts. How many playoff contenders did you have on your schedule last year? One? The year before? The year before that? Save it, you act like we don't know about your team.

No way the defense gives up that many points

Yeah, I wish that site made the over/unders on every game. Almost every score is bizarre high.

I'm not sure any team has gone unbeaten while allowing as many points as they have Miami surrendering.

They also have Alabama going unbeaten while allowing more than 20 points 9 times.

Now that would actually be hilarious to behold. Saban would be having convulsions on the sideline despite nothing but wins.

Hey, with all those points it's obviously going to be a spectacular year for all those brilliant third down screens.

Advertisement

weak schedule or not what are you going to say if we kick your @ss up in Tally?

"Congratulations!" What else is there to say? It's not personal for me. It's a game, and I enjoy watching the rivalry. However, I'm sure every Cane's fan will be jerking off and talking mad **** until the end of the season if they win. Amirite?

Advertisement
12-0 would be great, but even if we beat FSU it will be very difficult to go unbeaten. Even if we have more talent than teams, you could still lose that game. Clemson lost to Pitt almost lost NC State then Rallied back to knock off Bama.

"Congratulations!" What else is there to say? It's not personal for me. It's a game, and I enjoy watching the rivalry. However, I'm sure every Cane's fan will be jerking off and talking mad **** until the end of the season if they win. Amirite?

Maybe. So make sure you come back with your mouth open wide.

most insecure bytch fans on the planet have to be fsu

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back