Website has predicted the 2017 miami hurricanes to go 12 0

It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

lol dumbass, your team is on the schedule. Soft and weak?

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Yes, soft AND weak. Outside of FSU, who on the Miami Hurricane's 2017 Football Schedule would you consider a serious contender for either the ACCCG or the playoffs? I'll wait...

Your schedule is an embarrassment. Even the Gators have manned up and play Michigan in their opener.

I can already see Frenchy whining like a little b^tch to Jimbo after all the grass he's gonna get stuffed down his throat from Bama + our D-Line

Ya our schedule doesn't have a marquee non-conference game this year; how bout LSU next year? Michigan St? Texas A&M? UF? Our non-conference slate will come along, just has to catch up from incompetent people like Gorlden scheduling the likes of App St and Arky St.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not that hard to believe when you look at that soft schedule Miami has. Geez. Ya'll should get those skinny beards shaped up now. Miami fans might make the front page with the chest thumping "We Back!" mantra going full swing based on the weakest schedule in FBS

lol dumbass, your team is on the schedule. Soft and weak?

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Yes, soft AND weak. Outside of FSU, who on the Miami Hurricane's 2017 Football Schedule would you consider a serious contender for either the ACCCG or the playoffs? I'll wait...

Your schedule is an embarrassment. Even the Gators have manned up and play Michigan in their opener.

I can already see Frenchy whining like a little b^tch to Jimbo after all the grass he's gonna get stuffed down his throat from Bama + our D-Line

Gotta agree w iNole on this one. Our schedule is Paterno soft

Thanks, Al

most insecure bytch fans on the planet have to be fsu

Did a Miami fan really post this? :sanford:

did a f*ggot nole really take time out to create a user profile on a another team fan site that are supposed to be rivals? you have more posts than me :monkey-serious: either you're a closet fan or a insecure bytch that needs to keep tabs so which is it?

Advertisement

did a f*ggot nole really take time out to create a user profile on a another team fan site that are supposed to be rivals? you have more posts than me :monkey-serious: either you're a closet fan or a insecure bytch that needs to keep tabs so which is it?

Yes, yes...I'm the , insecure dying to keep tabs. As a Miami fan, you should know all about being in the closet. Yes, I have more posts than you Sherlock. It might have something to do with this account being around longer than the one you're posting on. Or maybe as a true Miami fan, you're more in the closet than me. Stop trying to be the e-thug. I ain't scared

Yes, yes...I'm the , insecure dying to keep tabs. As a Miami fan, you should know all about being in the closet. Yes, I have more posts than you Sherlock. It might have something to do with this account being around longer than the one you're posting on. Or maybe as a true Miami fan, you're more in the closet than me. Stop trying to be the e-thug. I ain't scared

so its the latter just as i suspected

Advertisement
Back