#WeBeatingClemson

Would be a great program changing victory. However I had more confidence going into the Bama game than I do this week vs Clemson.
We are going to win. Jeff SATURDAY great example. It starts with the offensive line. Patients, we will be back. I'm sure we are televised and what TIME

Advertisement
Advertisement
This could be our opportunity to change the momentum of everything. We’re coming off of a solid win over Georgia Tech. If we could somehow pull off an upset against Clemson it could be the domme to get things rolling along with recruiting moving forward.

Beat Clemson and finish out the regular season strong moving into 2023.

Flagg vs Shipley. If other oc's aren't designing 30 plays a game around targeting him and Ivey they are terrible. Just the truth. If I have Ivey one on one, or if we are playing this 4-2-5 with flagg positioned in the middle, forget about it. I'm dropping 60 on the canes. Dabo won't run it up. That is my hope.

Advertisement
522A2D47-D7D4-4042-A0FC-2CE008D9573E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well for what its worth, I have only been to Clemson to watch these two teams play twice....and we won both times. (2005 & 2010)

First time, I took my oldest son to his first game, he is 19 now
Second time, I took my middle son to his first game, he is 16 now
This time I am taking my youngest son to his first game, he is 5.

Lets see how the stars align, but.....

if we get our *** kicked I am never taking my youngest son to another game
I was supposed to take my 6 year old son, but I’m going with a friend instead. I didn’t want his 1st game to be an embarrassment. Hopefully I end up regretting not bringing him.

Look, I’m not counting on it. My head (and Vegas) says that Clemson mollywhops this team.

My heart says that this could be Mario’s UCLA Game.

I aint calling a win but.....ND beat Clemson with the QB going for 9/17 for 85 yards, and they rushed for 263 yards with 2 players going over 100. We have the perfect formula to upset them. Its a different offense with Jacurri.
The perfect formula would be having at least a threat of a passing game to take pressure off the run game. We didn't exactly light GT up on the ground.

Advertisement
Back