#WeBeatingClemson

It would be nice, but I wouldn't bet on it. What's the payout though if you do and we somehow win?

Advertisement
I'm not saying cause I don't think it will happen......but what would it mean if we did. Maybe someone should start a thread

Advertisement
Dj ungalalallalalala is garbage. He holds back that offense so much. Will Shipley is a dawg though. I am worried he is going to run all over us
The problem is they have an oc that is gonna try to get Shipley matched up on Flagg
Our only chance is for Dj to be off and we win the to battle and special teams

Flagg vs Shipley. If other oc's aren't designing 30 plays a game around targeting him and Ivey they are terrible. Just the truth. If I have Ivey one on one, or if we are playing this 4-2-5 with flagg positioned in the middle, forget about it. I'm dropping 60 on the canes. Dabo won't run it up. That is my hope.
Dabo is gonna run it up like crazy
Gotta make a statement
To recruits
This year is all about the nil for us
And Marios bro style vision

Advertisement
Advertisement
1668472414641.gif

Ya have the shortest memories or just stuck on stupid.. Just hoping we dont get reamed on national tv like last week..
lol This is some crazy ****! This thread reads like satire.

People forget we got embarrassed by FSU and Duke! We didn't exactly dominate Georgia Tech either. We finally pulled away in the 4th quarter. After their QB got hurt no less.

Their D line is going to flat out embarrass our O line and wreck our running game. And it STILL won't stop Gattis from repeatedly calling plays that run right at their strength.

To top it all it off, the people saying DJ sucks are forgetting that his backup, who IS a problem, is likely to play the entire second half because they're up big!

It would be very Miami to win the next two games and end the season 7-5 and then get blown out in the bowl game.

Then look back on what the season could have been

Advertisement
Against all logic, I have a strange feeling that this might actually happen. Clemson reminds me of us, in 2005.
That 2005 team kicks this team’s ***. Clemson much better too. Not happening.

Did that look like ND had any threat of a passing game?
I remember a game against FSU back in 1990 where we ran all over them. We had, I believe, over 334 yards rushing, and Erickson only completed 13 passes, and NONE to a WR. Now, that doesn't mean we couldn't pass. Erickson had an NFL arm, and FSU knew it. Stats never tell the whole story. The THREAT of being able to pass it helps your run game. Is this even open for debate? Do we have any threat to throw the ball currently?

I remember a game against FSU back in 1990 where we ran all over them. We had, I believe, over 334 yards rushing, and Erickson only completed 13 passes, and NONE to a WR. Now, that doesn't mean we couldn't pass. Erickson had an NFL arm, and FSU knew it. Stats never tell the whole story. The THREAT of being able to pass it helps your run game. Is this even open for debate? Do we have any threat to throw the ball currently?
Man was 9/17 for 85 yards. Meaning they threw it and sucked. Also we can throw the ball. Jacurri need some work on his throwing motion but he has a cannon if they stack the box for the run, i would trust him to test them deep and hit a couple

Advertisement
Back