#WeBeatingClemson

I'm an idiot and a complete homer for saying this but fvck it

if we win the next two and the bowl game (admittedly a long shot)

than I have forgive all sins of this coaching staff this year

Advertisement
I aint calling a win but.....ND beat Clemson with the QB going for 9/17 for 85 yards, and they rushed for 263 yards with 2 players going over 100. We have the perfect formula to upset them. Its a different offense with Jacurri.
I was at the game. It was a perfect storm for Notre Dame. They scored on the blocked punt on out first punt attempt. They picked Cade off at the 10 scoring on a short field and they had a pick 6. Notre Dame moved the ball but their offense didn't score much. The low passing numbers came from the 25+ mph wind with 40mph gust that was changing directions constantly. That game was an outlier more than anything. We played horrible in all three phases which never happens. Don't get me wrong, we got our tail beat and we looked horrible in that game. We are not as good as we have been in the past but we are not garbage.

Advertisement
I was at the game. It was a perfect storm for Notre Dame. They scored on the blocked punt on out first punt attempt. They picked Cade off at the 10 scoring on a short field and they had a pick 6. Notre Dame moved the ball but their offense didn't score much. The low passing numbers came from the 25+ mph wind with 40mph gust that was changing directions constantly. That game was an outlier more than anything. We played horrible in all three phases which never happens. Don't get me wrong, we got our tail beat and we looked horrible in that game. We are not as good as we have been in the past but we are not garbage.
Yeah but they still ran for 263 yards with basically no passing game. Normally teams do that if you are worried about them throwing bombs on you. I would still expect yall to win comfortably at home but if there is a upset, thats how it will happen.

Dj ungalalallalalala is garbage. He holds back that offense so much. Will Shipley is a dawg though. I am worried he is going to run all over us
We should absolutely lose by a bunch but DJ if he’s who he has been he may keep it closer so we don’t look super bad

Advertisement
Witnessing Miami bench Clemson from the playoffs--we are never that fortunate but here's hoping they can pull it off.

We should absolutely lose by a bunch but DJ if he’s who he has been he may keep it closer so we don’t look super bad
Nah I disagree. He's far from garbage. A good, but not great QB. The problem with DJU is that he followed up generational talent QBs like Lawrence and Watson.

Nah I disagree. He's far from garbage. A good, but not great QB. The problem with DJU is that he followed up generational talent QBs like Lawrence and Watson.
Ur right that he followed them but he’s really not that good. Is he much better than Kelly who kept TLaw on the bench for awhile?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
It would be great if we beat Clemson but I truly don't see it happening. The atmosphere at Clemson is absolutely a crowd favorite for the home team, they are hungry because of their loss, and a factor that most people don't consider is Shipley is going to run wild. I think he is the toughest back in all of college football to tackle. What I've seen this past year he is going to be running wild against us especially when he breaks the line. I hope I'm wrong.

Man was 9/17 for 85 yards. Meaning they threw it and sucked. Also we can throw the ball. Jacurri need some work on his throwing motion but he has a cannon if they stack the box for the run, i would trust him to test them deep and hit a couple
Oh I would trust him to as well, even though he hasn't proven yet that he can hit anything downfield. You HAVE to take the shots to at least keep the D honest long enough for them to figure out you can't hit them. If you never try, they never worry about it. My concern is that Gattis won't try enough to get Clemson to back off, and they could eat us alive if they are living near the LOS all game long.

Advertisement
Ur right that he followed them but he’s really not that good. Is he much better than Kelly who kept TLaw on the bench for awhile?
Kelly only kept Lawrence on the bench for maybe half a season. I think that was done by Dabo to keep him from transferring at the beginning of the season to help save depth. Everybody knew Trevor was the golden boy from the moment he committed.

Last edited:
Once Clemson goes up 14-0 in the first quarter, this team is going to fold
Probably.

Only once in the last 4 attempts did we even go into halftime down by less than 20.

We last lost to them at there place when they were #1 with D'Eriq King. We lost by by 25. Keeping the margin under 20 would be progress for me.

Advertisement
Back