Weather on Baton Rouge

Medley, I'm feeling you, but the articles by Manny and Jay sucked - they were regurgitating trash that had already been reported and didn't speak to a single expert on NCAA infractions to opine on the situation. I cannot possibly imagine Manny rolling up his sleeves and spending the time necessary to actually expose what goes on behind the scenes.

Advertisement
What's disappointing about manny is that for eons, he was THE lone guy down in miami covering HS recruiting. It's either complete head in sand ignorance, or he is in too deep with these trust circles to write about it or he can give 2 *****.

Smh

Medley, I'm feeling you, but the articles by Manny and Jay sucked - they were regurgitating trash that had already been reported and didn't speak to a single expert on NCAA infractions to opine on the situation. I cannot possibly imagine Manny rolling up his sleeves and spending the time necessary to actually expose what goes on behind the scenes.

To busy stuffing his face and keeping his weight up.

What's disappointing about manny is that for eons, he was THE lone guy down in miami covering HS recruiting. It's either complete head in sand ignorance, or he is in too deep with these trust circles to write about it or he can give 2 *****.

Smh

the bolded is more than likely.

_He knows what goes on
-He likes the "power" he has with the lil kids and hs coaches.
-He gives to sh*ts unless it exposes um

Dude is an fsu shIll...crazy how two local newspapers dont have one pro-um guy not one.....and the only one close is the Milian guy up in **** Palm Beach.

Herald and Sentinel are just straight up UF/FSU guys...im not big on the conspiracy theories or its um against the world sh*t...but over the years its just became to **** obvious....and the lone guy i think with credo down here is Le Batard who can do things is another guy that cares about "himself" more so than the team/school he likes...

Its to the point now where its Big Head Joe Rose, maybe Will Manso, Jorge Sedano,Kuperstein (doesnt have connects to um..but he is just a neutral,honest type of guy) and last but not least Channing Crowder.....yes Channing **** Crowder a gator alum..these are the only guys down here that are not bias and will give um benefit of the doubt in anything down here. And literally only two of them have real connections to UM...Rose is cali guy/Kuperstein is from Indiana...Crowder is a uf alum that LOVES uf...but he follows um and shows respect to us.

Smh

the bolded is more than likely.

_He knows what goes on
-He likes the "power" he has with the lil kids and hs coaches.
-He gives to sh*ts unless it exposes um

Dude is an fsu shIll...crazy how two local newspapers dont have one pro-um guy not one.....and the only one close is the Milian guy up in **** Palm Beach.

Herald and Sentinel are just straight up UF/FSU guys...im not big on the conspiracy theories or its um against the world sh*t...but over the years its just became to **** obvious....and the lone guy i think with credo down here is Le Batard who can do things is another guy that cares about "himself" more so than the team/school he likes...

Its to the point now where its Big Head Joe Rose, maybe Will Manso, Jorge Sedano,Kuperstein (doesnt have connects to um..but he is just a neutral,honest type of guy) and last but not least Channing Crowder.....yes Channing **** Crowder a gator alum..these are the only guys down here that are not bias and will give um benefit of the doubt in anything down here. And literally only two of them have real connections to UM...Rose is cali guy/Kuperstein is from Indiana...Crowder is a uf alum that LOVES uf...but he follows um and shows respect to us.

Curious, is Mammary Navarro a nole grad?
You paint a bleak picture of the soFla sports folks, but it sounds accurate, unfortunately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back