Weather on Baton Rouge

Advertisement
It's snowing, there is sleet on streets and it is freezing. Skies are grey and ugly. Hopefully this will open TV's eyes and make him realize that he should commit to The U.

I've learned that weather has virtually zero bearing on these kids.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I remember looking at schools and the weather being a major deciding factor. I'd drive two or three hours to look at a school, get there, have it be raining and cold, and want to kill myself during the entire visit.

Wound up at Sunshine U. The place where you're greeted by a field of girls tanning in bikinis when you get to the dorms.

Can't imagine a kid from SoFla enjoying any form of cold weather, but he's gonna do whatever he does.

then how the **** do u no if its not public yet. which by the way i dont doubt one bit. sik of all south florida priks thinkin. they deserve to get paid comin out of high school. i dont blame golden for not wanting to deal with that crap. i wouldnt. i even ttired of reading about it.with i could figure out a way to stop this bull****.

Advertisement
M3m is just full of it. He has nothing substantive to add and just criticizes everything like a dummy.

Advertisement
It's snowing, there is sleet on streets and it is freezing. Skies are grey and ugly. Hopefully this will open TV's eyes and make him realize that he should commit to The U.

I've learned that weather has virtually zero bearing on these kids.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I remember looking at schools and the weather being a major deciding factor. I'd drive two or three hours to look at a school, get there, have it be raining and cold, and want to kill myself during the entire visit.

Wound up at Sunshine U. The place where you're greeted by a field of girls tanning in bikinis when you get to the dorms.

Can't imagine a kid from SoFla enjoying any form of cold weather, but he's gonna do whatever he does.

Something tells me you weren't a top level D1 recruit, where NFL potential might play a more critical role in the decision than the weather.

M3m is just full of it. He has nothing substantive to add and just criticizes everything like a dummy.

Relax... Obviously he is uncommitted. Take a joke Mr 9 post cred
Valentine last 3 people he has followed are all lsu recruits.... Let that sink in. I think he is gone
Seriously how do you know this? I dont even remember the last 3 ppl ive followed on twitter............... stalking level of a 17 year old is getting higher

Advertisement

Valentine last 3 people he has followed are all lsu recruits.... Let that sink in. I think he is gone
Seriously how do you know this? I dont even remember the last 3 ppl ive followed on twitter............... stalking level of a 17 year old is getting higher
Oh....

thats your main reason for thinking he gone LMAO

And the comments genron makes and say on twitter. And How some of you assh^oles dawged genron out on here, that's valentines family member if I remember correctly... They don't just forget that, just like he hasn't when people dawged him out when he decommitted. Based on reports lsu side feel like it is a done deal and we all know lsu throws around money all the time.....

Advertisement

thats your main reason for thinking he gone LMAO

And the comments genron makes and say on twitter. And How some of you assh^oles dawged genron out on here, that's valentines family member if I remember correctly... They don't just forget that, just like he hasn't when people dawged him out when he decommitted. Genron doesn't want him here IMO,

im not going there again, and he is just his coach

I hope I'm wrong but, if I had to bet, I'd put the money down on TV being LSU-bound. I've seen this movie before.

It'd be big for UM to keep him home and maybe have his commitment send a message to local kids about staying home and playing for their community. Keeping hope alive because that's what fans do, but confidence is low.

Advertisement
Back