Weather on Baton Rouge

Lot of **** swirling around about TV. Apparently his mom and 2 coaches accompanied him on the trip. One of which is Genron. This game is over with fellas.

Advertisement
Lot of **** swirling around about TV. Apparently his mom and 2 coaches accompanied him on the trip. One of which is Genron. This game is over with fellas.

BWAHAHAHA

Where's the thread that got nuked yesterday?

It's snowing, there is sleet on streets and it is freezing. Skies are grey and ugly. Hopefully this will open TV's eyes and make him realize that he should commit to The U.

TV GOT NO SUNSHINE
WEATHER DONT MEAN **** TO THIS SAVAGE

Advertisement
M3m is just full of it. He has nothing substantive to add and just criticizes everything like a dummy.

Relax... Obviously he is uncommitted. Take a joke Mr 9 post cred
Valentine last 3 people he has followed are all lsu recruits.... Let that sink in. I think he is gone

Before James Franklin took the PSU job and still talking to his AD Williams, his assistants started following PSU recruits. Then we all know where Franklin ended up with PSU. TV is not a coach, so...

TV is no savage. He is a sensitive mama's boy. He is just big and strong and a good player

Advertisement
all sad and true. kids being used by the ones he trusts. just the game…. after TV they will hand deliver another and another and another and GET PAID. The funny thing is the kid doing the heavy lifting will never see how much they really get. Than when he goes pro, they will be his best friends that knew him before he got paid. Golden ticket...

Advertisement
All I remember about Genron is how he used to post on another Cane board, and how he always took pleasure in taking cheap shots
at the school that represents his hometown.
He really took great pride in diverting local talent out of the area.
He was eventually tossed from that board for many of his comments, including some of the
stuff he said about our coaches.
He is nothing but a barely literate, street-agent scumbag.
I can't believe the guy who covers recruiting on this site is an actual admirer of this
person.
SHameful.
This is almost as treacherous as Gary Ferman collaborating with the Yahoo hack reporter
who tried to take down UM athletics.

Medley, we have to cut Pete some slack here. He's in too deep with a lot of his contacts so it's hard for him to step back to see this. He's been swindled by a snake-oil salesman that talks out of both sides of his mouth and it's our job to keep the spotlight on these characters so they don't get an easy pass. Altron Wright, John Drummond, it doesn't matter...they'll keep popping up and we just have to keep calling them out.

Advertisement
Medley, we have to cut Pete some slack here. He's in too deep with a lot of his contacts so it's hard for him to step back to see this. He's been swindled by a snake-oil salesman that talks out of both sides of his mouth and it's our job to keep the spotlight on these characters so they don't get an easy pass. Altron Wright, John Drummond, it doesn't matter...they'll keep popping up and we just have to keep calling them out.

Ah yes, Altron Wright.
I remember shooting emails to the Herald UM and high school beat reporters about the street agent stuff.
Heck, I remember asking Mammary Navarro about this when he was posting on Grassy, and he had claimed there
was nothing to see there, advising everyone to move on.
Then the New York Times - the New York Times! - does an extensive expose on the street agent stuff in Miami.
Someone tell me how Mammary and his fellow lazy colleagues at the Herald "missed" a story that was reported by
a newspaper 1200 miles north of Miami?

Having said this, no excuse for Pete and the other so-called "Cane" fans on this site to defend Genron.
You either support your hometown 100percent or you're not a Cane, at all.

Last edited:
Manny isn't an investigative reporter - he isn't capable of doing a story on street agents. I'm not sure the Herald is since Mike Sallah and the rest of the I-team won a Pulitzer and left for the Washington Post. If you are waiting on the Herald or Sentinel to bust the story on the agent biz, don't hold your breath.

Manny isn't an investigative reporter - he isn't capable of doing a story on street agents. I'm not sure the Herald is since Mike Sallah and the rest of the I-team won a Pulitzer and left for the Washington Post. If you are waiting on the Herald or Sentinel to bust the story on the agent biz, don't hold your breath.

Appreciate your response, but they didn't seem to have problems rolling out stories about UM's problems with
the NCAA and Nevin Shapiro.
What about that long expose written by Mammary, Jay Weaver and crew that showed up on a Sunday Herald
close to National Letter of Intent day last year?

Advertisement
Back