Weather on Baton Rouge

Pingozzi

Recruit
It's snowing, there is sleet on streets and it is freezing. Skies are grey and ugly. Hopefully this will open TV's eyes and make him realize that he should commit to The U.

Advertisement
It's snowing, there is sleet on streets and it is freezing. Skies are grey and ugly. Hopefully this will open TV's eyes and make him realize that he should commit to The U.

He is going to LSU regardless

Advertisement

Money doesn't care about the weather. You put 50K in my bag I'm happy in a blizzard.

Lol there's maybe an inch of snow bruh. I'm sure he's not worried about it.

Advertisement
They picked him up from airport in stretch escalade. He will spend minimal time outside. Had full spread of food and beverages in limo....

I've learned that weather has virtually zero bearing on these kids.

Advertisement
Valentine is a savage, you think he gives a **** about weather?

He'll probably step of the plane shirtless and barefoot with nothing but a pair of extra pants in a torn Publix bag.

Advertisement
They picked him up from airport in stretch escalade. He will spend minimal time outside. Had full spread of food and beverages in limo....

How do you know this? It isn't like I think that would be enough to win him over, but just curious how you find information like this out?

Can we stop looking into every ******* thing about this weekend? we'll get updates and interviews from Valentine to see how it goes so stop being that paranoid girlfriend stalking her bfs every move

Advertisement
Back