We Wont win 7 games.

I am not going to make any assumptions off a spring game. The reason this team will tank in 2015 is due to an incompetent HC and DC. First time in a long time I did not attend a spring game. 4 years of Frauden is enough of a sample size to know what to expect this season.

Advertisement
The "Tough" Coastal will be as bad as always, ie the worst division of any major conference.

That said, guaranteed, stone cold locked down losses to Free Shoes, Clemson,,,, and at LEAST THREE losses to GT, UNC, VT, Golden's Daddy, ie Mike the Clown London, Duke and Pitt.

That's 3-5 ACC.

Between Nebraska (no team, new coach, yet the fired incompetant cat lover with no team killed us last year) and at Cincy, we lose 1, maybe 2.

6-6, and the Golden Slurpers will swagger like they did after the Arky St game last year! Blake James and the new, as liberal or moreso President will gloat about how well Golden did "In only his SECOND real season, after losing a dozen players to the NFL"

FAU could do us a HUGE favor!!!! That would do it. Seriously.

Their is a good possibility of this team going winless in the ACC. Hopefully that would get this clown fired.

W)a
Prepare to be surprised. You can't really prepare to be surprised because then you won't be surprised, but you know what I mean.

Wait a minute. You can't prepare to be surprised because surprises surprise you? Or you can prepare for a surprise, but then it's not a surprise? Or are you surprised that you prepared to be surprised, and then were surprised?

I'm just trying to anticipate this season.

If you prepare for a surprise, then it's no longer a surprise because you're prepared for it. Having said that, I won't be at all surprised if C.A.G. gets us to the Final 4 this year.
What color are the clouds on your planet?

Google "heaven," dear friend.

Advertisement
Back