We Wont win 7 games.

the only reason this team has a chance to reach 7 wins is because they are gonna start the season 2-0, although it wouldn't shock me to see an al golden team implode early and drop a game that they're favored by 17 points in. it's great to be a miami hurricane. I'm predicting a 6 win season. we back

Advertisement
4-8 is more realistic than 7-5. I'm just not sure where we find 7 wins with this group of clowns as coaches. I'm not confident we can win an ACC game given what other teams have coming back. I'm serious when I say we may only have 3 wins going into November...

To be honest with you guys, I can see us starting out the season going 4-0 and than losing 4 straight. The last 4 games are toss ups.

I see some dire predictions.

Aren't you guys aware that we now have "WEEFENSE?"

And a new, double secret "AWFense?"

Advertisement
Winning 7 games would be a miracle. This team quit on Golden and we lost all of our best players. I'm thinking 5 wins max with 3-4 wins being more likely.

At this point Im thinking 5-7.

6-6 at best.

That said, Im still hopeful that the new president will make a change at head coach once hired. Help me Obi Won Kenobi. Help me.

At this point Im thinking 5-7.

6-6 at best.

That said, Im still hopeful that the new president will make a change at head coach onc
e hired. Help me Obi Won Kenobi. Help me.

Positive thinking is great, but I'm afraid that's a delusional pipe dream.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach D is going to field a defense that will make it nearly impossible for our opponents to score. We've got the best dual threat QB in college football too. Combine those two factors, and you have an absolute floor of 10 wins this season.

4-8 is more realistic than 7-5. I'm just not sure where we find 7 wins with this group of clowns as coaches. I'm not confident we can win an ACC game given what other teams have coming back. I'm serious when I say we may only have 3 wins going into November...
I was thinking 6-6, but you may be right based in how the schedule lines up. Start off 2-0........then Nebraska, @Cincy, @FSU, VT, Clemson and @Duke. That's very easily 5 or 6 losses and at that point the team tanks and packs it in.

I was thinking 6-6, but you may be right based in how the schedule lines up. Start off 2-0........then Nebraska, @Cincy, @FSU, VT, Clemson and @Duke. That's very easily 5 or 6 losses and at that point the team tanks and packs it in.

Don't forget our annual beatdown by Mike London's 'Hoos. That alone makes me hate Golden's guts. There's just no way a Miami team should be losing to that bunch year after year...and usually by double digits.

Advertisement

Don't forget our annual beatdown by Mike London's 'Hoos. That alone makes me hate Golden's guts. There's just no way a Miami team should be losing to that bunch year after year...and usually by double digits.

1-3 vs UVA...
Just that is a fireable offense

Hard to believe we will win more than 7, with a real possibility to lose more than we win(again.) Dinero's spring notes on OL is ill tidings.

Advertisement
Back