We Wont win 7 games.

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
Im gonna be real honest with you guys. That was a pretty bad performance I seen today. We had no rhythm on offense except for maybe two drives. Redzone scoring is not GOOD AT ALL.

The offense line will be a position of question this season we need to get a starting five and get them going immediately! We need a big time receiver still someone who can takeover the game in some aspect. Kayaa never was able to set his feet and when he did he looked kind of confused. The run game was really bad and no push on the o line.

If the defense plays like this during the regular season we could win some games but its still a bend dont break system and that will eventually break. Artie will be leaving this year he is playing really good he and corn. The whole defensive unit looked good but as we all know that doesn't mean much.

The biggest problems were the oline and the running game. I don't see how recruits can look at it and say hey I wanna come here. For the first time as a cane fan I realize we have a much longer road to go for national championship dreams. LONG WAY!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've always been more concerned about the offense next year than the defense which is scary.

Coley is an average coordinator and always will be. The guy is not an innovator. He is just amother guy.

Duke Johnson and Phil Dorsett bailed Coley out on numerous occasions. Not sure who is going to do it next year. They have all but ruined Stacey Coleys. career. Stacey should have been a 85 catch 1200 WR last year. He would have been in just about any other program.

Im gonna be real honest with you guys. That was a pretty bad performance I seen today. We had no rhythm on offense except for maybe two drives. Redzone scoring is not GOOD AT ALL.

The offense line will be a position of question this season we need to get a starting five and get them going immediately! We need a big time receiver still someone who can takeover the game in some aspect. Kayaa never was able to set his feet and when he did he looked kind of confused. The run game was really bad and no push on the o line.

If the defense plays like this during the regular season we could win some games but its still a bend dont break system and that will eventually break. Artie will be leaving this year he is playing really good he and corn. The whole defensive unit looked good but as we all know that doesn't mean much.

The biggest problems were the oline and the running game. I don't see how recruits can look at it and say hey I wanna come here. For the first time as a cane fan I realize we have a much longer road to go for national championship dreams. LONG WAY!

Listen to the man

Advertisement

Nah.

It won't take Butch all that long. Not long at all.

I've always been more concerned about the offense next year than the defense which is scary.

Coley is an average coordinator and always will be. The guy is not an innovator. He is just amother guy.

Duke Johnson and Phil Dorsett bailed Coley out on numerous occasions. Not sure who is going to do it next year. They have all but ruined Stacey Coleys. career. Stacey should have been a 85 catch 1200 WR last year. He would have been in just about any other program.

Only if they knew how to use Coley. It would add another dimension to our offense. No way this guy should be running a lot of bubbles, use him like bama did amari. Berrios can also be a nightmare if used correctly. No one may not agree with me on this one, but I would honestly use T Gray as a wildcat QB, I remember his coach mentioning that he should play qb or wr. I do not think he is a qb but do do think he can be productive in the wildcat formation. Like I said before earlier in the year, Coley needs to prove himself, not trying to be negative but I'm just not seeing good play calling. I'm honestly pulling for us to win big this year but it all comes down to the Head man, the oc, and the dc.

Lol people thought we were just going to replace the best TE and RB in the conference with ease

******* Golden couldn't win with them, can't wait to see the cluster**** this year

Advertisement
This board should set an under/over. Everyone can make their predictions. The losers get banned from porsting here.

I dunno.

7 games is the sweet spot between the floor (5 wins) and the ceiling (9 wins) of this program.

Advertisement
4-8. This program is being driven South by ShaNaNa, the BOTch, Flake, and ALbatross faster than a couple of New Jersey Q-Tipped Snowbirds in September.

I see 4-8 bc Golden will lose the team earlier.

Talent to go 10 wins though. Especially on defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
At this point there are no "given" wins. The only given is AG's inept coaching ability

Advertisement
Back