We Win 12 Games If Kaaya Came Back

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are a god **** moron if you believe Kaaya wins more than 10 games on this team.

As much as I hated Rosier's play the last 3 games, it's not even close, Rosier is the better QB for this team/personnel

You are a god **** moron if you believe Kaaya wins more than 10 games on this team.

As much as I hated Rosier's play the last 3 games, it's not even close, Rosier is the better QB for this team/personnel

People seem to think the OL was so much better this year. It wasn't. Kaaya would've been tossed around again this year and people would be on here btching about the OL again.

Advertisement

Help me to understand how a guy who is barely a 50% passer is good for any personnel group.

Help me to understand how a guy who is barely a 50% passer is good for any personnel group.

A group where it's more important to improvise than throw a nice out rout.

Advertisement

So missing 50% your throws is better because you're making it up in real time is better than a completing 62% your passes on designed routes?

Ok then.

So missing 50% your throws is better because you're making it up in real time is better than a completing 62% your passes on designed routes?

Ok then.

You're quoting percentages indicating that the pass was actually thrown and not held onto for a drive deflating sack. Who accounted for more TD's, you know points that actually contribute to wins and losses. Who had more wins by the way?

Ok then.

You're quoting percentages indicating that the pass was actually thrown and not held onto for a drive deflating sack. Who accounted for more TD's, you know points that actually contribute to wins and losses. Who had more wins by the way?

Rosier threw 11 picks and took 27 sacks this year, last year Kaaya threw 7 picks and took 25 sacks.

So yeah, who exactly gave up more drive deflating plays? You know what else kills drives? Missing nearly half your throws.

Kaaya had 28 TDs last year, Rosier had 30 this year. The offense was still worse:

2017 - 29.1 PPG
2016 - 34.3 PPG

Do you need anymore? Or was this beating sufficient enough?

Advertisement
Rosier threw 11 picks and took 27 sacks this year, last year Kaaya threw 7 picks and took 25 sacks.

So yeah, who exactly gave up more drive deflating plays? You know what else kills drives? Missing nearly half your throws.

Kaaya had 28 TDs last year, Rosier had 30 this year. The offense was still worse:

2017 - 29.1 PPG
2016 - 34.3 PPG

LOL, why do you always congratulate yourself at the end of your posts. ******* loser.

Anyway, there's no doubt that when Kaaya was on he put up gaudy numbers. He improved throughout the course of the season, and with the adjustments he started throwing more screens and shorter passes that led to fewer sacks. He also didn't have to play Clemson and got an extra cupcake. And of course, he was a 3 year starter and had a healthy Walton, Njoku and Richards.

Rosier kept our drives afloat with the minimal talent we had remaining. Dude won 10 games (11 if we played Ark St) in his first season with lesser talent because he was able to improvise with his legs. Our defense gave up more PPG this year as well, so I'll cut you off before you even go that route.

2017 - 29.1 PPG
2016 - 34.3 PPG

LOL, why do you always congratulate yourself at the end of your posts. ******* loser.

tenor.gif

2017 - 29.1 PPG
2016 - 34.3 PPG

tenor.gif

Our defense gave up more PPG this year as well, so I'll cut you off before you even go that route.

The defense this year only gave up 1 more PPG, which is actually amazing with how terrible Rosier was at sustaining drives. The defense also gave Rosier a billion turnovers which he repeatedly squandered time and time again.

2017 - 29.1 PPG
2016 - 34.3 PPG

tenor.gif

Our defense gave up more PPG this year as well, so I'll cut you off before you even go that route.

The defense this year only gave up 1 more PPG, which is actually amazing with how terrible Rosier was at sustaining drives. The defense also gave Rosier a billion turnovers which he repeatedly squandered time and time again.

LOL, obviously you're the triggered one. IDGAF if you want to be a loser and congratulate yourself after your posts, that's up to you.

Kaaya was no master at sustaining drives either. Dude was consistently in the 90s/100s in 3rd down conversion rate and that was with Duke Johnson and Mark Walton.

Advertisement
Back