We will beat FSU this year

Advertisement
It will come down to turnovers - which isnt good based on our QB situation

Game #2 vs FSU in the ACC title game is the big one

You sir obviously have never played a down of football. let me show u something just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9gzRB_k6mw

American heritage supposedly has the best secondary in the country with ty pat surtain marco wilson then chatfield and nesta etc. BTW is really talented but has not been amazing recently decided to step up and they wanted it more. They scored many times on throws against the hyped up secondary. Their are so many occasions where teams that are not as talented just want it more.

Watching the game from last year on ESPNU right now...Like **** we shoulda beat these fools we played a great first half.

Fsu vs Miami 2016 is playing on espnu... they sh*tted us with so many bad calls that game smh.... walton td called back, that personal foul on Jamal carter which allowed fsu more time of possession with 5 minutes left and them missing a lot of holding calls on fsu oline...

That sh*t was funny af when Miami fans threw trash on the field lol
Kaaya was clutch on that 4th down throw
That blocked pat was just horrible my god.... the horror

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not calling a W just yet but we should have more success on the ground.
@LT: KC>Darling
@LG:Darling>KC
@C:Gauthier>Linder
@RG:ND?>DI
@RT:STL>Sunny

But this is all my opinion

Advertisement
We probably beat UNC and FSU if they called any of the holds, which will continue.
proxy.php

Just on this play alone, there are two glaring holds

Their DC is trash, but they won't miss a beat on offense. That Akers kid is legit.

Our QB situation doesn't bode well for winning that game.

Advertisement
We have the best defense in the country. We can beat anybody. Dee Mo ****** Delaney BOII

FSU recruits better than anyone in the country with the possible exception of Bama and Ohio State. Fisher knows how to coach them up, too. Now Richt may, MAY, have begun to rebuild that fence that was torn down by Coker, Radio, and Folden. But only wins against Big Teams like FSU and Ohio State will get the word out into the neighborhoods that it's better to stay in the Gables than to go to Tuscaloosa or Tally.

People go to Bama, for example, because they know that the Sith Lord will do ANYTHING to get them a ring. Same for FSU. They need to be taught to think past that and start thinking about Sunday.

It's nice, btw, to have an HC with a chip on his shoulder about Bama. Richt was THIS close with that UGA team back in the day.

I have my doubts about this year at the Doak, if only because the kid is a frosh, and unless he's the Second Coming of Jameis, he's going to make the frosh mistakes that hand FSU the game.

Advertisement
I thought we would get hammered by fsu with a true frosh qb until I saw the spring game. I legit think that they won't score 17 points. He throws turnovers and he even had time usually. Just sack him and hit him hard once or twice and he is a different player. Our front 7 is better then theirs and they kept them to 10. Like what jimbo is an offensive guru and I think we will win 17-14 and we will get in his head. GO CANES!

no way Walton walks into that game knowing it could be his last chance at smashing FSWho (before he declares for the league), and not have the game of his life...

We have to dominate the run game and Walton will be the freshes he has ever been against the Noles..week 3 after playing 2 cupcakes where he won't see a heavy work load...not only will Walton be fresh, but he will be motivated and glad to carry the bulk of the work. We all heard how not getting the ball enough vexed him during spring ball...dude will come out swinging...

The defense will be improved from last year ( scary I know ) which allowed just 20 points. No cook this year and while Akers is a good back, he wont have the same motivation to beat Miami as that turncoat Cuck had. Even when cuck was having a bad stretch of games, he always seemed to snap out of it when he was playing Miami..We dominate ball possession time and keep our defense fresh, I think we have a chance to beat them regardless of who our QB is.

Not knowing who will be under center sucks, I agree, but I also believe our offense will be improved on a macro level from last year..AR15 now knows he is capable of taking over a game, which wasn't the case against the Noles last year. He gained that confidence and knowledge as the season progressed. you could especially see it during the RAB when he took an ordinary 10 yard pass and took it to the house for like a 60 yd TD..

Overall I think the entire team will be motivated by the outcome of last year and the Noles will overlook us because they're at home and because our veteran QB is gone (which could be a blessing in disguise)...

Not saying it will be easy, but I'm fcking ready for September already. I think we go on the road and beat them 20-13

Mike Hart sends his regards

Are you serious?

Sure. Mike Hart never beat Ohio State.

I thought we would get hammered by fsu with a true frosh qb until I saw the spring game. I legit think that they won't score 17 points. He throws turnovers and he even had time usually. Just sack him and hit him hard once or twice and he is a different player. Our front 7 is better then theirs and they kept them to 10. Like what jimbo is an offensive guru and I think we will win 17-14 and we will get in his head. GO CANES!

Worse thing you can do is judge a team based on their spring game especially because of split squads...

Except for Phillips, wasn't he throwing to walkon wrs and had most starting o-linemen out? Phillips is probably the 5th best wr on the team...

Advertisement
Back