We will beat FSU this year

I thought we would get hammered by fsu with a true frosh qb until I saw the spring game. I legit think that they won't score 17 points. He throws turnovers and he even had time usually. Just sack him and hit him hard once or twice and he is a different player. Our front 7 is better then theirs and they kept them to 10. Like what jimbo is an offensive guru and I think we will win 17-14 and we will get in his head. GO CANES!

Worse thing you can do is judge a team based on their spring game especially because of split squads...

Except for Phillips, wasn't he throwing to walkon wrs and had most starting o-linemen out? Phillips is probably the 5th best wr on the team...

Murray was playing too their 2nd best receiver. Gavin ain't caught a pass yet, Tate is decent but he's a #1 receiver? Who knows

Advertisement
no way Walton walks into that game knowing it could be his last chance at smashing FSWho (before he declares for the league), and not have the game of his life...

We have to dominate the run game and Walton will be the freshes he has ever been against the Noles..week 3 after playing 2 cupcakes where he won't see a heavy work load...not only will Walton be fresh, but he will be motivated and glad to carry the bulk of the work. We all heard how not getting the ball enough vexed him during spring ball...dude will come out swinging...

The defense will be improved from last year ( scary I know ) which allowed just 20 points. No cook this year and while Akers is a good back, he wont have the same motivation to beat Miami as that turncoat Cuck had. Even when cuck was having a bad stretch of games, he always seemed to snap out of it when he was playing Miami..We dominate ball possession time and keep our defense fresh, I think we have a chance to beat them regardless of who our QB is.

Not knowing who will be under center sucks, I agree, but I also believe our offense will be improved on a macro level from last year..AR15 now knows he is capable of taking over a game, which wasn't the case against the Noles last year. He gained that confidence and knowledge as the season progressed. you could especially see it during the RAB when he took an ordinary 10 yard pass and took it to the house for like a 60 yd TD..

Overall I think the entire team will be motivated by the outcome of last year and the Noles will overlook us because they're at home and because our veteran QB is gone (which could be a blessing in disguise)...

Not saying it will be easy, but I'm fcking ready for September already. I think we go on the road and beat them 20-13

Mike Hart sends his regards

Are you serious?

Sure. Mike Hart never beat Ohio State.

So mike hart and mark Walton are the same person now? Are we Michigan? FSU is OSU? What the point of your post?

no way Walton walks into that game knowing it could be his last chance at smashing FSWho (before he declares for the league), and not have the game of his life...

We have to dominate the run game and Walton will be the freshes he has ever been against the Noles..week 3 after playing 2 cupcakes where he won't see a heavy work load...not only will Walton be fresh, but he will be motivated and glad to carry the bulk of the work. We all heard how not getting the ball enough vexed him during spring ball...dude will come out swinging...

The defense will be improved from last year ( scary I know ) which allowed just 20 points. No cook this year and while Akers is a good back, he wont have the same motivation to beat Miami as that turncoat Cuck had. Even when cuck was having a bad stretch of games, he always seemed to snap out of it when he was playing Miami..We dominate ball possession time and keep our defense fresh, I think we have a chance to beat them regardless of who our QB is.

Not knowing who will be under center sucks, I agree, but I also believe our offense will be improved on a macro level from last year..AR15 now knows he is capable of taking over a game, which wasn't the case against the Noles last year. He gained that confidence and knowledge as the season progressed. you could especially see it during the RAB when he took an ordinary 10 yard pass and took it to the house for like a 60 yd TD..

Overall I think the entire team will be motivated by the outcome of last year and the Noles will overlook us because they're at home and because our veteran QB is gone (which could be a blessing in disguise)...

Not saying it will be easy, but I'm fcking ready for September already. I think we go on the road and beat them 20-13

Mike Hart sends his regards

Are you serious?

Sure. Mike Hart never beat Ohio State.

So mike hart and mark Walton are the same person now? Are we Michigan? FSU is OSU? What the point of your post?

giphy.gif

I thought we would get hammered by fsu with a true frosh qb until I saw the spring game. I legit think that they won't score 17 points. He throws turnovers and he even had time usually. Just sack him and hit him hard once or twice and he is a different player. Our front 7 is better then theirs and they kept them to 10. Like what jimbo is an offensive guru and I think we will win 17-14 and we will get in his head. GO CANES!

Worse thing you can do is judge a team based on their spring game especially because of split squads...

Except for Phillips, wasn't he throwing to walkon wrs and had most starting o-linemen out? Phillips is probably the 5th best wr on the team...

Murray was playing too their 2nd best receiver. Gavin ain't caught a pass yet, Tate is decent but he's a #1 receiver? Who knows

Murray was on the opposite team...

Advertisement
My reasoning for believing we beat FSWho !!

1) for the last few years, we've gotten closer each year,..given our new players, and the potential impact, I believe were holding our own.

2) seeing what was produced on the def side of the ball, combined with another year of coaching, I say we've an advantage there.

3) FSWho hasn't changed much in terms of the teams workouts, and environment....whereas we ...have an entirely new everything..S&C program..Coaching.. Attitude,..and you have to look at how the students have responded, and embraced these changes. Definitely an advantage for us there.

4) after hearing yet another year,..its been xmany years in a row..there's definitely a chip on our shoulders..a big one!! And where better to make the statement "We're not gonna take it anymore" ..than at "Choke Campbell Stadium"!!!

5) impact players lost by both teams, and its effects on each team respectively..I think they've lost more than we did.

6) last but no least..when you've been a cane fan as long as I have,.. Seen what we were through the decades,.. And know where we're headed,..we should soon start playing with the mentality, " we can beat anybody, anywhere!!!!!!.. And it needs to start with those spear chuckin fu€kers up north!!

1) for the last few years, we've gotten closer each year,..given our new players, and the potential impact, I believe were holding our own.

2) seeing what was produced on the def side of the ball, combined with another year of coaching, I say we've an advantage there.

3) FSWho hasn't changed much in terms of the teams workouts, and environment....whereas we ...have an entirely new everything..S&C program..Coaching.. Attitude,..and you have to look at how the students have responded, and embraced these changes. Definitely an advantage for us there.

4) after hearing yet another year,..its been xmany years in a row..there's definitely a chip on our shoulders..a big one!! And where better to make the statement "We're not gonna take it anymore" ..than at "Choke Campbell Stadium"!!!

5) impact players lost by both teams, and its effects on each team respectively..I think they've lost more than we did.

6) last but no least..when you've been a cane fan as long as I have,.. Seen what we were through the decades,.. And know where we're headed,..we should soon start playing with the mentality, " we can beat anybody, anywhere!!!!!!.. And it needs to start with those spear chuckin fu€kers up north!!

Advertisement
to think jimbo fisher with his elite class after elite class barely beat an al golden bard kayak team in 2015..

blows my mind

Advertisement
Back