We will beat FSU this year

We probably beat UNC and FSU if they called any of the holds, which will continue.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Crazier things have happened but I don't see us winning in Tally with our QB's. I expect a 28-13 type game.

This game and the setup for it reminds me of the 89 game in some ways except both teams will have lost key starters on offense from the prior year. Cook/walker losses are bigger than kayaa/njoku losses imo. Francois can be quite good and our qb situation is an absolute cluster right now. If N'kosi starts, I don't like our chances unless he's a generational player and I don't see him being one.

whoever starts for us, FSU will be bringing the heat... jimbo might have the ear of the coaches we play early and tell them to send the house and see how the react , we all know how well brad did here...

again we have to beat them thru the air with no proven running game as of YET ( big YET)
we we used to bounce FSU we ran up there *** as the have done to us..

on the other hand the aint running 200 yards on this D this year.. I like our chances ALOT this year if we protect the ball

we lost a ton just saying

And we brought in a ton.

Only real loss on defense was corn elder and rayshawn jenkins. Malek young, Jaquan and redwine all played ALOT last year and have plenty of experience. You bring in a corner who already has a 3rd or 4th round grade, juco 4star db and 4star bandy. On offense you lose njoku but have chris herndon who is really good. Lose coley but have jeff Thomas, mike harley and njoku coming in.

Hate to say it but IMO that is the one game we lose as we won't have the QB play figured out yet at this point . I think we win every other game and make a great bowl game . And I do think we beat FSU in December in the ACCGC as Perry will have rounded into form by then . But I think the early game will be a 24-14 type beating for us. But I ain't going to be mad if that is our only loss since we avenge it most likely the same year.

Advertisement
I think we can win, it's just too **** early to jump out the window with predictions...

I know everybody loves to play the "I was right all along" game, but it's still just April/May & a lot is going to happen between now & September.

Last year was the perfect scenario for us to win, they had a Redshirt Frosh QB with accuracy issues, their Defense was missing multiple starters, their OL was blocking horrendously (especially in the Ole Miss & LVille games), their entire team was playing like **** in every game up until that point...

But, none of that ever matters when it comes to playing FSU, they can be terrible against everyone else, but you can bet your last dollar they're gonna play their best game of the season vs us no matter what.

We don't even know who our QB is gonna be yet & even if we do, that doesn't guarantee us anything.
We simply won't know how we'll look against them until we actually play'em on 9/16.

Hate to say it but if we're riding with Kosi we probably lose that game in Tally but he gains all of the experience in the soft start to our schedule then balls out the rest of the year to smack them in the ACC Championship Game for our first ACC Title.

Rosier runs for 150 yards and throws for 2 TDs. Rosier named ACC player of da week after Miami pulls da upset.

I expect us to be leading FSU at halftime but we'll see what happens in the second half.

Last edited:
The defense is the only chance we have to win this game we are going to need an 85 bears caliber performance and a solid and no turn over game on offense

Advertisement
No way we roll into doak with s true FR. I just don't see that happening. We'll be counting on rosier IMO

I think we can win, it's just too **** early to jump out the window with predictions...

I know everybody loves to play the "I was right all along" game, but it's still just April/May & a lot is going to happen between now & September.

Last year was the perfect scenario for us to win, they had a Redshirt Frosh QB with accuracy issues, their Defense was missing multiple starters, their OL was blocking horrendously (especially in the Ole Miss & LVille games), their entire team was playing like **** in every game up until that point...

But, none of that ever matters when it comes to playing FSU, they can be terrible against everyone else, but you can bet your last dollar they're gonna play their best game of the season vs us no matter what.

We don't even know who our QB is gonna be yet & even if we do, that doesn't guarantee us anything.
We simply won't know how we'll look against them until we actually play'em on 9/16.

Hate to say it but if we're riding with Kosi we probably lose that game in Tally but he gains all of the experience in the soft start to our schedule then balls out the rest of the year to smack them in the ACC Championship Game for our first ACC Title.
We could lose the game with ANY QB we start, which is my point...

We do not know how this team will play in a tough road game, with essentially a brand new Offense.

I think we'll win, but it's too early to call it as a guaranteed W & anybody who is, is just guessing hoping they're right.

We don't know how the QB will respond if we get down a score or two, we don't know how the OL's will be blocking, we don't know if there are going to be any injuries for either team, we don't know if they'll be any suspensions, we don't know anything other than what we know in May.

Which isn't much, which is the whole point of me saying we should wait before we start pounding the chest about what's going to happen 4-5 months from now.

Again, I believe we'll win, I'm simply saying it's too early to pencil in a W in the win column for that game.

Advertisement
We've said this the last 7 years. I fell victim to it.

Our players need to man up and beat them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just watched the first couple series, and I thought they looked pretty solid. Francios is such a player; I like him a lot. Patrick looks really good and may have a breakout year as well.

We have an uphill battle on this one for sure. The best hope is for us to really stuff the run and create 3rd & longs consistently throughout the game. Hopefully we can be balanced enough with play-calls offensively to keep 3rd downs manageable & give them something to think about in the passing game.

At this point, I like their chances at 3rd and long better than ours. Turnovers/ST will be key and we need to win those two battles for chance to beat the noles on the road this season.

Advertisement

On the flip side - they're not going to know how to prepare for us.

Probably throw everything at getting to our QB and upsetting him like last year. And it worked.

We counter that - quick passes, occasional medium passes - and a slightly mobile QB - we got a real good chance.

Kaaya was a Greentree Superstar - is it possible that one of our QB's will be the opposite?

Just Win, baby! Just Win... [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], dude, your words are my workout music. Just reading your stuff made me turn up the speed on the treadmill, from a 4.5 to 8.0!!

Pencil it in..... we winning, we BACK.

I believe we will finally beat FSU this year bc we will finally have a QB able to get it done.

On the flip side - they're not going to know how to prepare for us.

Probably throw everything at getting to our QB and upsetting him like last year. And it worked.

We counter that - quick passes, occasional medium passes - and a slightly mobile QB - we got a real good chance.

Kaaya was a Greentree Superstar - is it possible that one of our QB's will be the opposite?
We don't know, that's the point lol

What we do know is their Defense struggles on the interior & most of their losses recently have come at the hands of a running QB.

But, if we don't have a guy in there that can't make a big time throw down the field then it's going to be a problem regardless of who the QB is.

FSU has a lot of talent on the edge & they'll be bringing heavy pressure, you have to have a QB that can stand in there and deliver the threat of the deep ball, 'cause trust if they know we can't sling it down the field they'll load the box & tee off on our QB.

I think we're going to win, but all I'm saying is it's too early to make guarantee's... Which is what I keep saying in every post lol.

Advertisement
Back