We (should) go 12-0

Own you poorly spelled, largely incomprehensible babble, uttered words. You earned them :p
That poor spelling is done on purpose so you're clowna$$ can understand it.only thing you own is the inbreeding genes in your dna portfolio.

Advertisement
need one o r two more recruiting cycles before we are at the point where we can beat Clemson and bama on a regular basis.

That poor spelling is done on purpose.
I'll buy that for a dollar, yah :rolleyes:
Ok, but the Bicht slurping bellyful above, let us guess, you were (in hindsight while seeming really really dumb), only "joking"

Ok, but the Bicht slurping bellyful above, let us guess, you were (in hindsight while seeming really really dumb), only "joking"
smarter than you and that doesn't take much cmrs right hand smoothie clown.

Reality clown read the post to contend with bama and Clemson on a regular basis will take two more recruiting classes that includes the time it takes to develope an oline that's able to take on a defense of the caliber bama/Clemson has.you and your douchebag nut slurping kissing cousin.

Advertisement
Reality clown read the post to contend with bama and Clemson on a regular basis will take two more recruiting classes that includes the time it takes to develope an oline that's able to take on a defense of the caliber bama/Clemson has.you and your douchebag nut slurping kissing cousin.
Try English, not Dunning-Kruger babbling. All that Bicht slurping did your brain bad

You are the one who isn't smart.even with a new hc still going to take them a couple years to recruit and develop an oline.go back to clown community college you aren't ready for the big time bozo.

Advertisement
need one o r two more recruiting cycles before we are at the point where we can beat Clemson and bama on a regular basis.

not a cmrs slurper I don't have any of your bad habits.
You almost have yourself convinced Bicht slurper. See above lol

hey ammok that pic of you does your spouse/mate/husband grab that red Whig as they ride you rodeo style
Ask the blatantly obvious slurper who said the first sentence. The same Dunning Kruger who slurps a man wearing a red "whig"

Advertisement
Ask the blatantly obvious slurper who said the first sentence. The same Dunning Kruger who slurps a man wearing a red "whig"
You wear a Whig red one it's your pic of you wearing clown makeup.Your the cmr slurper you've got the pic,the desire to slurp and swallow all that clownsa$$e$ protein you can get.

You wear a Whig red one it's your pic
No, that's the Bicht you slurped in your first bold sentence above. Unsurprising your little Dunning-Kruger brain can't comprehend that, or what a "whig" is.

Your the cmr slurper you've got the pic,the desire to slurp and swallow all that clownsa$$e$ protein you can get.
"You're". Right, 2 more cycles of slurping was what you craved, but now your worthless Bicht is gone. Sorry.

Advertisement
No, that's the Bicht you slurped in your first bold sentence above. Unsurprising your little Dunning-Kruger brain can't comprehend that, or what a "whig" is.

"You're". Right, 2 more cycles of slurping was what you craved, but now your worthless Bicht is gone. Sorry.[/Q
Sorry I'm not that away your the clown slurper don't worry you'll do d someone to fill your mouth and tummy full of protein

Sorry I'm not that away your the clown slurper don't worry you'll do d someone to fill your mouth and tummy full of protein
Your incoherent babble is getting worse, but you said 1 or 2 cycles of Bicht slurp fills you tummy, so we'll have to take your babble as word

Your incoherent babble is getting worse, but you said 1 or 2 cycles of Bicht slurp fills you tummy, so we'll have to take your babble as word
I never said that your the one who keeps bringing up sexual acts between clowns.I've was talking about recruiting olinemen that was the original topic but I can understand clown s like you can't comprehend the truth about anything unless it's something long sliding in and out every orafice you ha e

Advertisement
Back