We Return 10 starters on Offense and 9 on Defense

Advertisement
I think there will be scheme changes in the back end thanks to TRob and his coaching style, more man-man and turning their **** heads to seize some balls this year. That, and the overall talent improves with Blades covering the weak side with Tyrique taking the WR1. Throw in Couch and Tae in the slot plus the others who played in 2020 and we have the makings of a very good secondary now. With Blakey stripped of play calling I expect to see more controlled chaos with Manny calling the defense. If Simpson can get the interior DL to play like 2018? Then we have the depth and talent to really play well defensively. My major concern are the LB’s - will they step up and be properly developed with Blakey as their position coach.
From your mouth to gods ears my friend. 🙏

I’m indifferent about Jarrid Williams returning. On the surface it’s great, but Scaife looked atrocious at times at G. I was hoping he would be getting kicked out to T again, where he was our best OL in a defected offense.

Advertisement
I’m indifferent about Jarrid Williams returning. On the surface it’s great, but Scaife looked atrocious at times at G. I was hoping he would be getting kicked out to T again, where he was our best OL in a defected offense.

Can Scaife play Center? He’s too short for tackle and not big enough for Guard but he’s better than Gaynor.

Bama breaking in a whole new squad.. We can catch them off guard like Miss st did Lsu if we about that life.. Losing qb to meaningless bowl game we should of opted out of is looking real wack right now too..
Hahahaha that’s a good one man

Advertisement
Don’t be that guy... he’s clearly not too short for tackle if he played it and won offensive MVP last year doing so.

FYI he’s taller than Isiah Wynn, the LT for the Patriots

But the coaching staff isn’t going to start him over Jarrid Williams they wouldn’t have went after him if they believed Scaife was the answer at RT.

Bama breaking in a whole new squad.. We can catch them off guard like Miss st did Lsu if we about that life.. Losing qb to meaningless bowl game we should of opted out of is looking real wack right now too..
We'll get to develop our other QBs with a full Spring and know what we have in case King isn't ready.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But the coaching staff isn’t going to start him over Jarrid Williams they wouldn’t have went after him if they believed Scaife was the answer at RT.
No... They went after him because they thought they could upgrade the OL unit by bringing him in and kicking Scaife inside. We all were probably wrong thinking he would be better inside.

Advertisement

True Freshman can play in today’s game, every winning program has TF’s playing & balling on both sides of the ball.

Miami has get out of the idea that only 7th year Seniors can play in order for us to win.

In their two deep this past year Alabama had as true freshmen:

Tim Smith, Will Anderson, Drew Sanders, Brian Branch, and Malachi Dupre. Almost all of them were studs or key contributors as well.

absurd that we don’t do this more especially when the seniors totally suck.

I think the 19-22 back-ups returning that should of been starters is something to be more excited about.
Finally, someone gets it instead of the constant Troll posts by Gator fans who went 8 and 4 LOSES.

In their two deep this past year Alabama had as true freshmen:

Tim Smith, Will Anderson, Drew Sanders, Brian Branch, and Malachi Dupre. Almost all of them were studs or key contributors as well.

absurd that we don’t do this more especially when the seniors totally suck.
I would rather have Senior instead of True Freshmen, especially if we continue to recruit over the last two years instead of the two previous years. If the studs we recruited over the last 2 years remain until they are 4th or 5th year kids then we will be playoff contenders.

Advertisement
Back