We need lane

Advertisement
I'm sorry your #1 guy got blown out on national tv by a vastly inferior team and for the second time in four years, squandered his chance to make the playoffs. Im not a total hater, he's still an upgrade over what we've had and I won't whine about it the way the pro Mario crowd would whine nonstop if UM hired Kiffin. In my updated rankings I have him at #5 now. Kiffin, Stoops, Aranda, Fickell, Mario in that order. Top 5 is still good.

I think it's clear to anyone who watched football the last two weeks that if you matched up Oregon (which is almost 100% Mario recruits) against this Ole Miss team that, on paper, has significantly less talent, Ole Miss would win and would likely bully Oregon on the LOS even more than Utah did.
AAF80C8F-4AC7-41AE-BCF0-3333DFC16472.gif

I saw OL coach guru Cristobal have his OL bullied by Utah. I don't think there were any injuries that could serve as excuse. Kiffins OL controlled the LOS against the #7 run D. All that super recruiting doesn't matter if they aren't performing. Both Oregon and Ole Miss were underdogs in their respective games. One took care of business, one got blown out. The choice has always been clear to me.
Ole Miss was never the underdog. I am not sure why everyone thought that this was somehow a matchup that could go in Miss St favor.

Even calling Oregon the underdog is an insult to the fact that they were a Top 5-Team.

And, for the record, Ole Miss lost to Auburn. Auburn is 6-5, likely going to finish 6-6.

Advertisement
I want somebody competent (e.g., Jurich) making the decision between Mario and Kiffin. As long as the right AD is in place, then I’m comfortable with whomever he chooses because both are upgrades.

My biggest concern is that we muck up the AD role and Mario and Lane both say “no.”
What if Jurich is hired and he goes after someone not named Mario or Lane? Will everyone go apesH#$? lol

We need to get this hire right we was just a good DC away from holding it down this season smh.. I don't like Manny..but I like lashlee and likens and justice.. just get someone in the mold of Ohio state Alabama Georgia Clemson Oklahoma wise that can compete yearly showing major improvements each year will be a start..

What if Jurich is hired and he goes after someone not named Mario or Lane? Will everyone go apesH#$? lol
That's wat I'm talking about I want someone not even being mentioned I'm good either way but meh on Mario.. I need another year from him and lane our fanbase just crowing these guy for what.. give me someone with hardware from let's say from 2013 up until now. Putting in real work..

Advertisement
Ole Miss was never the underdog. I am not sure why everyone thought that this was somehow a matchup that could go in Miss St favor.

Even calling Oregon the underdog is an insult to the fact that they were a Top 5-Team.

And, for the record, Ole Miss lost to Auburn. Auburn is 6-5, likely going to finish 6-6.

Vegas had MSU as the slight favorite. So yes, Ole Miss was the dog. Didn't make sense to me but it is what it is.

If we're comparing Oregon and Ole Miss, Ole Miss lost to 6-5 Auburn and got blown out by Bama. Oregon lost to 3-8 Stanford and got blown out by Utah. I think Oregons losses look a lot worse than the Ole Miss losses. Ole Miss has played the 12th hardest schedule in cfb, Oregon has played the 29th. Based on the overall quality of opponents, IMO what Ole Miss is doing is more impressive.

Vegas had MSU as the slight favorite. So yes, Ole Miss was the dog. Didn't make sense to me but it is what it is.

If we're comparing Oregon and Ole Miss, Ole Miss lost to 6-5 Auburn and got blown out by Bama. Oregon lost to 3-8 Stanford and got blown out by Utah. I think Oregons losses look a lot worse than the Ole Miss losses. Ole Miss has played the 12th hardest schedule in cfb, Oregon has played the 29th. Based on the overall quality of opponents, IMO what Ole Miss is doing is more impressive.
Oh man, if we now take Vegas as the ultimate say on whether a team is good or bad, we might start to have a real mess on our hands.

Auburn also got beaten by South Carolina and barely escaped Georgia State. We call for Manny Diaz' head after these games.

Both of these guys are good. We would make significant progress with both. Be glad we have a choice here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane is a narcissistic jerk who would sell his mother down the river to win a game. Opponents hate him. Complete self absorbed individual - win at all costs leave em in the dust kinda guy.

Blank check this man! It is exactly what Miami needs! Don’t blow it again!!

💰 💴 💵
Exactly right! This is not a city for the timid or a social media site for the scared! Bring Lane if we are serious!

Ole Miss were never the underdog, but there was a lot of money on Miss St to win. Leach has them rolling and they have a very good offence.

Kiffin will be delighted with that win - that was never a certainty.

As for the Auburn game - they had their top 3 WRs out and Corral didn't finish the game. - those losses happen.

Advertisement
Back