We need lane

I have hated Lane Kiffin for as long as I can remember. Seemed like a class A douche. But....I'm over it. I guess twenty years of sucking *** will do that for you. I would love for him to come down here because he would just win and not give two f*cks who he ****ed off to make it happen. We need that in the worst way.

HOWEVER - that fake injury Butch Davis bullsh*t - that's gotta stop. I can't sign on for that. That's something we're supposed to make fun of other people for.

OK that said - I'm all aboard the Lane train, bring him to me.
Same. I changed my mind before the game yesterday after reading @fraggle post about neither Mario or Lane being any good.

Looked closely at Lanes record at each spot, and is actually better than I thought. People forget usc was dealing w 30 lost schollys, and as far as the raider Job… what kind of maniac hires someone that young and w that little HC experience to coach nfl team?

Other than those stops, which were fvcked anyway, he’s been approaching elite.

Give me Lane!!!!

Advertisement
Same. I changed my mind before the game yesterday after reading @fraggle post about neither Mario or Lane being any good.

Looked closely at Lanes record at each spot, and is actually better than I thought. People forget usc was dealing w 30 lost schollys, and as far as the raider Job… what kind of maniac hires someone that young and w that little HC experience to coach nfl team?

Other than those stops, which were fvcked anyway, he’s been approaching elite.

Give me Lane!!!!
77-41 with four 10+ wins seasons in 9.5 years ..his record is actually better than I thought

Ole Miss' recruiting class is currently ranked 13 out of 14 teams in the SEC (Vanderbilt). That's gives me a lot of pause. I think there are a lot of things with Kiffin that warrant discussion and review, both on and off the field. He's a guy an AD needs to really due a ton of due diligence on.

if I remember correctly, last year it’s the signing day close that propelled Ole Miss up the rankings. They went from like the ‘50s to 17. Lane was even tweeting out “Flip Season” or something.

Holy ****, you need some meditation or something.

For the record, I dont give a **** about who knows more about a specific topic compared to me. I couldnt care less about it, really. I just said it to push a button so you might realize that this isnt serious. But oh well, you took it about as personal as it could get.

And yeah, I am enjoying lockdowns. All they do is make me more and more depressed realizing how much I hate everything and everyone. If I cant even make a lighthearted a joke whilst playing a persona out of my favourite series that prevents me from feeling like **** all day, I guess that puts the hammer on it.

Go on. Now that I have honestly shared that I am not doing very well (right now), you can take the verbal knife and ram it into my heart. You would do me a favor.
How could anybody do well dealing w lockdowns for almost 2 years? Its like living in bizarro world. I found CIS right after getting injured at work. I was on workers comp for almost 2 years… and it sucked. I got bored and lonely real quick.. and I was able to move around freely. I can imagine how bad a lockdown that long Sucks.

This place definitely gave me something to do.. Some great people on here… and some with obvious issues lol. If u start getting stir crazy just head on over here… some cool people, and others who’ll make u think lockdown isn’t so horrible.

Advertisement
if I remember correctly, last year it’s the signing day close that propelled Ole Miss up the rankings. They went from like the ‘50s to 17. Lane was even tweeting out “Flip Season” or something.

Yeah but there are 4 uncommitted kids in MISS and he is only in on one of them. So even if he gets that kid he's only getting I think 3 of the top 20 in-state? I posted it somewhere else. And they aren't leading for a lot of top kids, not enough to springboard them up enough IMO. MISS ST is beating him on the trail.

Advertisement
Back