We need lane

Advertisement
Miami was built by mercenary HCs.

Howard, Jimmy, Erickson, and Butch all left after 5 or 6 seasons. Howard jumped for a stake in a USFL team (poor choice). Jimmy took the job because he knew it was a stepping stone to his goal of coaching in the NFL. Erickson, not sure, he may have left because of an opportunity with Seattle (and pending NCAA sanctions). Butch would have stayed longer if not for contract issues, but would have left sooner or later.

We’ve gone from stepping stone to the NFL to failures who couldn’t land a HC job anywhere (except Coker, but that was a new program).

We should embrace Lane’s ambitions as long as he doesn’t land us in NCAA h
We should embrace Lane’s ambitions as long as he doesn’t land us in NCAA ****, again.
They are going to come knocking once Miami starts to roll again, you watch and see.

You just made my point for me. You take everything literally…which is a mark for folks on the spectrum.

Most people would figure out that the RightSaidFred screen name is a goof.

There’s nothing wrong with that, by the way. A lot of people have forms of autism and you can work on understanding social cues. But when Bender told you he was joking, you should have let it go
Its fine. I have said my piece and I will deal with it.

I might need to get more real in the future.

I have hated Lane Kiffin for as long as I can remember. Seemed like a class A douche. But....I'm over it. I guess twenty years of sucking *** will do that for you. I would love for him to come down here because he would just win and not give two f*cks who he ****ed off to make it happen. We need that in the worst way.

HOWEVER - that fake injury Butch Davis bullsh*t - that's gotta stop. I can't sign on for that. That's something we're supposed to make fun of other people for.

OK that said - I'm all aboard the Lane train, bring him to me.
Yeeeeessss!!!!

Welcome aboard my friend!!!

Lane here would be pure Savagery

LFG

Advertisement
You just made my point for me. You take everything literally…which is a mark for folks on the spectrum.

Most people would figure out that the RightSaidFred screen name is a goof.

There’s nothing wrong with that, by the way. A lot of people have forms of autism and you can work on understanding social cues. But when Bender told you he was joking, you should have let it go

5E55E266-D26D-4092-91F1-78EF4276DBAF.jpeg

My one criticism is I wasn't a fan of Durkin constantly dropping 8 and rushing 3 in the MSU game. They have a monster DE so it worked out, but it was far too passive for my liking. When they did bring pressure, Rogers didn't look comfortable.
That’s the playbook on MSU. Rush three drop 8, every team has done it to them. I do wonder who he would bring in as DC cause I don’t think he could bring Durkin in here.

Lane Kiffin to the u asap!

That’s it! No explanation needed! If u need one click then Fok out of this thread.

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin to the u asap!

That’s it! No explanation needed! If u need one click then Fok out of this thread.

Ole Miss' recruiting class is currently ranked 13 out of 14 teams in the SEC (Vanderbilt). That's gives me a lot of pause. I think there are a lot of things with Kiffin that warrant discussion and review, both on and off the field. He's a guy an AD needs to really due a ton of due diligence on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss' recruiting class is currently ranked 13 out of 14 teams in the SEC (Vanderbilt). That's gives me a lot of pause. I think there are a lot of things with Kiffin that warrant discussion and review, both on and off the field. He's a guy an AD needs to really due a ton of due diligence on.
Winning is the number #1 recruiting tool. Lane racks up wins fast. This ain’t Ole Miss.

Winning is the number #1 recruiting tool. Lane racks up wins fast. This ain’t Ole Miss.

LOL I love when people say that. As if all you have to do is win and the recruits just fall in your lap. Not only is that absurd, it's maybe more absurd to say that about Miami than anywhere else where every corrupt program in America throws a quarter of their recruiting budget around amongst other obstacles.

But again, he currently has the #13 class out of 14 in the SEC. Not the 5th best, or middle of the pack. Not even 10th, or 11th. Then you can spin the Ole Miss thing a bit (except MISS St. is ahead of him too, and they are the 2nd class school in the state). He's behind every other SEC program except Vanderbilt. Which basically means he's in last place. He's even getting worked in-state. So its funny, he's winning and somehow that "number #1 recruiting tool" doesn't seem to be working for him. So, no.

Advertisement
Back