We need difference makers

Advertisement
Why would anyone with ANY offensive skill come to Miami and play in this constipated and antiquated scheme/philosophy?

You couldn’t pay me to come play in this dog**** philosophy. No way.
The flame you have put to torch last couple days is quite eye raising. I just can’t pull the trigger on a bullseye target based around philosophy and mentality when we tried a deep post from our own goal line on the very first offensive play.

That **** just don’t sit right. It isn’t conservative. It’s vanilla simple minded ****. Nothing is creative. Nothing gets setup.

Dawson is a Rhett Lashlee with a slight uptick in run game because of a better OL with a worse route tree that sets nothing up. No sluggos, screens (RB). No designing/window dressing off of motion/recent eye Candy. Playaction is not existent. Top that with an experienced QB that did him no favors. And this is it. A flash in the pan offense that has fallen off the ladder once DC’s got 4 games film.

Enough of this caveman Mario ****. It’s a combination of truths.

We have difference makers, they are sitting on the pine. The play before Emory got injured 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Brashard took a nothing play and made 9. They took him out the next play. Also we have Ray Ray sitting on the side line and Robby as well. Im not saying they are good but why are Kirk and Harrell not on the field when we need just something random. I seen things to encourage me but the use of offensive personnel is very concerning to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is their qb, rb, wr, de, lb starters next year? Name 1 guaranteed starter.
The transfer portal isn’t going away. They have a program and coaching to sell.

They have Hykeem Williams and Destyn Hill to just name two at WR.

DE - Pat Payton
DT - Jackson whom they stole from us (BTW, he can play in the college playoff if they make it).
QB - Rodemaker and Brock and if they fell like it, can easily sell a Transfer to go there.
RB - Toafili

Not saying they will win 10+ games but they will be good and they have a top 4 recruiting class for this year.

I have a massive gripe with the fact that we don't have some specifically-designated plays with a "full speed" look that gets all the fastest offensive guys out there, a few times a game.

I expected to see it, and don't recall such a thing being used a single time.

I came away from this game more optimistic than most will I’m sure.

We really are a QB away already from being a legit team.

And we are doing it the right way. FSU is toast after this season.

I'm pretty proud of the fight they showed. This is a good (not yet great) team that is unfortunately severely limited at the most important position. It is what it is. Just the most glaring issue that needs fixing.

Advertisement
We do but cot **** you shouldn't need Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson and Jerry Rice to score a bunch of points in the ****** ACC in 2023. The scheme sucks and the routes are so predictable the DBs practically run them against us. We also could no nothing to counter FSU blitzing the safety from 15 yards off the ball over and over.

I just listened to Mario's press conference. Ferman pressed him on whether the passing game playbook had been cut down given the struggles the past month. Mario got testy and told him the game plan today was "aggressive" and they didn't dial anything back in the passing game.

That's alarming for the future....
We had Emory taking deep shots from within our end-zone… then the second half happened.

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass
like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.

Good brotha can you tell me you opinion or what you know. From what I’m seeing. The offense drastically changed after the GT fiasco. Looks and seems like Mario has installed a totally different offense. Dawson has been quoted saying You get conservative you get beat. So that leads me to believe he is not the architect of this archaic and conservative style of play. Tell me where I’m wrong or off.

Advertisement
Back