We need difference makers

Advertisement
Why do we run so many bunch sets? There is no motion or creativity. Very frustrating to continue down this road of slow developing plays. Offense has struggled since game 2
Mario shut all that motion **** down during the bye week. This offense looks no different then the **** Gattis was running. Dawson had a lot of creative looking ways to get guys open in the beginning of the season. We used the middle of the field, we spread teams out. Now since the bye week when Mario wanted to do some "self scouting" the offense looks like Gattis is calling plays again.

Advertisement
I’ve given up on these idiots using the one dynamic player we have. I was begging for him to be a returner two years ago. Last year I was begging to use him in the backfield and to get touches. They’re obviously not smart enough to use him. He might take pt from 84 or 7. I wouldn’t be shocked if he bounces.
Last week was criminal how underused smith was, he’s a guy you manufacture touches for. And give him some more **** carry’s at least he doesn’t just close his eyes and run into the back of the li e.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A part of me wants to be optimistic but the offense leaves sooooooo much to be desired and Cribby and others have said it repeatedly. We do absolutely nothing to create mismatches, get the ball to our playmakers or get our guys easily open.

It was like watching paint dry the second half on offense and obviously Emory has his limitations but to do nothing to help him in the throwing game is criminal and a clear indictment that Mario’s track record still rings true. We will win nothing of substance until things change with the headman and my gut and eyes tell me nothing is going to change which sucks as a fan to realize.

Shoutout to the D for keeping us in it and truly ballin all year sans the UNC game

nah this is not the time for this post at all. This team needs coaches that coach kids up to win a game on a weekly basis. JUst like last time Emory started, Miami had less than 100ys passing in the 4th quarter. Colby Young still on the roster?? yes yes he is. passing offense is non existence and FSU, just like NC State, blitzing everyone all game. Sad

It is amazing that all that time under Saban Mario hasn’t come to the same realization he did…to win in today’s college football you need offense. Go hire a high quality creative OC and let them cook. Mario can recruit the talent if he would just turn over anything offense related (clock mgt included 😀) to a quality OC. Saban got Sark, Lane and a former NFL HC. Mario/Miami need to do same

Advertisement
We can never have good things. Szn
Nah, he was legit god awful with accuracy and he knew that. It was a very mature decision. When he was being recruited we kept telling people he was raw as **** and needed work. Now if he’s still having the same issues next year we have a problem.
mannnn… this is crazy! He needs to go see that QB guru if that’s the case!

On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
Lol, you can get all he difference makers you want, but if the condensed formations and play calling continues like it has the last several games, it doesn’t matter. I like Dawson, but he gone!!

Nah, he was legit god awful with accuracy and he knew that. It was a very mature decision. When he was being recruited we kept telling people he was raw as **** and needed work. Now if he’s still having the same issues next year we have a problem.
You think he starts/plays significant snaps rest of the way?

Very true…and I’m not defending the offensive talking by any means. But in college most of the big plays come from busted coverages and the qb extending the play.

If we went after Penix…we could very well be undefeated right now.
Penix would not look like PENIX IN UW.. He is playing in an incredible offense that he is familiar with from being with HC at Indiana.. Here he would be stuck in maribro offense that sucks..

Advertisement
Back