We need difference makers

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
I loved seeing Brashard Smith catch a short pass, take it for 9 yards. And then Dawson pulled him out the game on the very next snap, a run for a loss of yards.

On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , condenses , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
so what you’re saying is that mario is essentially jimbo’s retarded soul mate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clapping Applause GIF

Yup. Exactly what we need. A RB that runs a 4.37-4.40 would’ve had two Touchdowns today.
Isn’t one on bench??

Why do we run so many bunch sets? There is no motion or creativity. Very frustrating to continue down this road of slow developing plays. Offense has struggled since game 2
Game 6 really. Offense threw for 35+ through unc game. It's been really downhill this year as defenses have figured it out and the turnovers started. Then you have to throw a freshman qb, who has a ton of fight, out there way before he's ready.

I came away from this game more optimistic than most will I’m sure.

We really are a QB away already from being a legit team.

And we are doing it the right way. FSU is toast after this season.
I agree, just sucks that we are more likely losing a lot of the core guys of this defense and don’t have anyone to replace them.

Kam, Jwill, Kiko, Taylor, possible JHH

Advertisement
Advertisement
What qb wants to play in this scheme, we have like 3 pass plays?!
Very true…and I’m not defending the offensive talking by any means. But in college most of the big plays come from busted coverages and the qb extending the play.

If we went after Penix…we could very well be undefeated right now.

Advertisement
Back