We need at a minimum of 50 new players

Gotta believe he got bad intel and/or wanted to give the guys in the locker room a chance. Why? Probably because he knew he has a long contract and didn’t have a short leash…

He’s not on the hot seat but he has to realize he truly fuggged up
He got here late last year: most of our best players were transfers: USC got Caleb Williams and Addison, I think we are talking about two future first round draft picks. I think USC also got Oregon's top RB,

Advertisement
They also had 19 transfers too
What makes you think 9 more transfers would have made that big of a difference? We brought in 11 transfers and this how they fared.

Improved upon last year
Mesidor
Jackson

Essentially the same player they were at their previous school if not a slight regression
Parrish
Agude
Ladson

Regressed significantly
Caleb Johnson
Daryl Porter

Players who didn’t play enough to make an impact one way or the other
Moultrie
Lichtenstein

Players who should have never been brought here
Denis
Sagapolu

And hope they had better coaching before Marrio CORCHin’ take affect
I agree OP an influx of at least 40-50 changes this team like the flip of a coin. I know people believe our players aren’t good or were coached wrong idc about one side or the other let’s just say both sides didn’t work well with each other. With new guys they will be able to come in and buy into the culture. Guys here with manny didn’t adjust to a more strict coach.

What makes you think 9 more transfers would have made that big of a difference? We brought in 11 transfers and this how they fared.

Improved upon last year
Mesidor
Jackson

Essentially the same player they were at their previous school if not a slight regression
Parrish
Agude
Ladson

Regressed significantly
Caleb Johnson
Daryl Porter

Players who didn’t play enough to make an impact one way or the other
Moultrie
Lichtenstein

Players who should have never been brought here
Denis
Sagapolu
I actually liked what I saw from porter. I don’t think he played enough he’s deff better than 23 on D

Advertisement
What resources?

We have 75% of the roster full of Manny pu$$ies that quit. We had players that quite literally said they’d rather lose today because they don’t want to play a bowl game. It’s been said on this board. You want to blame that on Mario?

Gattis is 100% on him. Ponce Is 100% on him. But you’re a f^cking idiot if you can’t see that the players we have suck donkey d!ck and quit on this team games ago.

Mario has a chance to change it around with an OC hire, an abundance of NIL funds, and immediate playing time in the two-deep. If he swings and misses again, then it’s time to turn.

Until then, you’re just an impatient moron that doesn’t understand how culture and roster makeup work.
Fans don’t want us to go to a bowl game either, they’d rather move on to the off-season where we find the most “success”. And I dont blame players for “quitting” as you put it. The offense in particular is an abomination and cluster**** that would motivate absolutely no one to put in their best effort…our fans were sick of it in September and these players have been doing it since the spring. What do you think is going to happen when a player sees the same plays fail for months? If you think gattis should be gone, you should admit that the ****** offensive culture starts with him.

He got here late last year: most of our best players were transfers: USC got Caleb Williams and Addison, I think we are talking about two future first round draft picks. I think USC also got Oregon's top RB,
it’s interesting that Mario couldn’t get Dye to even consider following him to miami

Advertisement
Cant wait to see this board hype up the new recruits/incoming portal transfers as the ones who will "Bring Miami back" only to see them do a complete 180 turn and drag/want them to transfer out the minute they blow coverage assignments and miss tackles. Then they will declare that the players are JAGs and start to proclaim that the next class of recruits are the future. It never fails to happen.

Treat the roster like sugar cane. Burn the bad to get the good.
images.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back