We need at a minimum of 50 new players

Advertisement
Flip the channel over to ABC right now...

See what Lincoln has done with mostly an existing roster with a rotten culture...

This isn't only about the roster.

Edit since people aren't reading my later posts:

I know SC took 20 transfers (we took 11)... 9 of theirs are starting... They took 9 commits (HS kids) and we took 15. So they brought in 29 new players and we brought in 26.

that still doesn't explain the difference from what we're seeing at SC vs what we're seeing at Miami.

Definitely explains some of it but there's no doubt the coaching at SC has elevated the entire roster while the coaching at Miami has made our players look even worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Friend, you’re a smart guy. There’s absolutely no way you can possibly still defend Cristobal.

He was handed the most resources ever given to a coach here and produced the worst team we’ve fielded in 25 years.
What resources?

We have 75% of the roster full of Manny pu$$ies that quit. We had players that quite literally said they’d rather lose today because they don’t want to play a bowl game. It’s been said on this board. You want to blame that on Mario?

Gattis is 100% on him. Ponce Is 100% on him. But you’re a f^cking idiot if you can’t see that the players we have suck donkey d!ck and quit on this team games ago.

Mario has a chance to change it around with an OC hire, an abundance of NIL funds, and immediate playing time in the two-deep. If he swings and misses again, then it’s time to turn.

Until then, you’re just an impatient moron that doesn’t understand how culture and roster makeup work.

I'm convinced, ManiBro has intended on tanking the season once he knew Trashtits was fools gold and our roster is worthless. Honestly did not want a bowel game anyway... purge...and hit reset for 23

I'm still hopeful, but Mario's captaining the Titanic here. This is a complete tear down, and it's fugly, and I for one question how it's come to  this. Injuries..sure. A degree of resistance..no doubt. Put it this way, I'm old enough to remember 42 years or so of Hurricane football, and this is the WORST product I've seen. Complete ineptitude on really ALL LEVELS. Can't absolve CoarCh Mario and his coaRching staff from this.

Advertisement
What resources?

The biggest assistant coach salary pool in the ACC. A massive NIL budget for recruiting and the portal. More support staff jobs than we ever had before. A new locker room.

-

We have 75% of the roster full of Manny pu$$ies that quit. We had players that quite literally said they’d rather lose today because they don’t want to play a bowl game.

And yet somehow Diaz won 8 games with many of the same guys in a shortened season two years ago and won 5 of his last 6 (including two vs ranked opponents) last year.

-

Gattis is 100% on him. Ponce Is 100% on him. But you’re a f^cking idiot if you can’t see that the players we have suck donkey d!ck and quit on this team games ago.

So the same guys who didn’t quit on Diaz last season quit on Cristobal this year and we’re supposed to believe that somehow makes Cristobal look good?

-

Mario has a chance to change it around with an OC hire, an abundance of NIL funds, and immediate playing time in the two-deep.

He literally had those same exact things last off-season and failed miserably. What makes you think this go around will be any different?

-

Until then, you’re just an impatient moron that doesn’t understand how culture and roster makeup work.

You can look back through the years and this exact same line was used on here for every failed coach we’ve had since Coker. From Shannon to Golden to Diaz. All they needed was time to purge the previous coach’s mistakes and implement their culture.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

A565DE5A-D1A1-4D4B-897A-BD25EE8D29B7.png

Flip the channel over to ABC right now...

See what Lincoln has done with mostly an existing roster with a rotten culture...

This isn't only about the roster.

lmfao.

People on this forum literally just make **** up.

USC had the #1 Transfer Portal class in the nation...20 total new transfers. TWENTY. Including the Biletnikoff winner, Riley's Heisman candidate QB (who is the current Heisman favorite), starting RB from Oregon, other Oklahoma WR that is a starter for them etc. etc.

Look how many transfers are on this depth chart!

They also had 25 players transfer OUT from last year's team to this year.

If you look at the Top 3 teams in the nation in transfer portal rankings from 2022, they are everyone's favorite's this year...USC, Ole Miss, and LSU.

These teams are literally the argument for wanting Mario to overturn as much of the roster as he can, when many people use them as an example of what GOOD COACHING CAN DO...but people do not include the simple fact that they all had incredible roster turnover already.

Advertisement
Good luck trying to find enough good players to transfer in. Even if you're buying them all. They'll be brain dead stiffs. If my son was 6 years older and on this team, I'd have him jump ship immediately. He'll play P5 ball, I'm certain of that and is will play on the OL. Get as far from the mess as possible if you've got any sense and ability.

Bet TVD is done here, no matter the OC even if a new one is brought in. Good luck with Brown. Garcia will bolt as well, wisely so.

Lastly, LMFAO at anyone who thinks a roster flip will matter. They aren't playoff material, but 5 - 7 isn't on them.

lmfao.

People on this forum literally just make **** up.

USC had the #1 Transfer Portal class in the nation...20 total new transfers. TWENTY. Including the Biletnikoff winner, Riley's Heisman candidate QB (who is the current Heisman favorite), starting RB from Oregon, other Oklahoma WR that is a starter for them etc. etc.

Look how many transfers are on this depth chart!

They also had 25 players transfer OUT from last year's team to this year.

If you look at the Top 3 teams in the nation in transfer portal rankings from 2022, they are everyone's favorite's this year...USC, Ole Miss, and LSU.

These teams are literally the argument for wanting Mario to overturn as much of the roster as he can, when many people use them as an example of what GOOD COACHING CAN DO...but people do not include the simple fact that they all had incredible roster turnover already.
This. SC has like 45 new guys on their roster this year.

It actually raises the OTHER big Mario red flag…why the **** didn’t he make big roster moves earlier??

Advertisement
Back