we need a cook

Advertisement
We had Duke, didn't matter.
Duke is no where near as good as cook man let's face it

How much crack you smoke today? Most all purpose yards in an es history such a you know what.

Numbers dont mean **** so brad is better than dorsey?

Duke is better than portis willis edge? No......u smokin dat piff homie open ur eyes man. Duke can have all the record he started as soon as he arrived n took punts n kicks back those guys had to wait.

Advertisement
The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

Cook is a beast....he is not better then Mcgahee,Gore,Portis & Edge sorry can't give him that oh yea Duke was a balla also

I will give Cook the nod over Duke barley

Cook has had a better college career than any of those (which i love) guys. You're bias. I've haven't seen a RB dominate like him in a long time. How many games did he win for FSU alone?

He isn't better than Edge sorry... Ucla was all Edge...

You know how many "UCLA" games Cook had? UCLA's D was terrible too.

The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

Best RB out of Miami and fsu? Cook good but stop blowing him like that... So disrespectful

4 is a program saver/changer

BS. Yea by and Walton and Homer are great. We need an OL. Without a solid OL, there is no running game. Dalton is explosive but so are our backs. But if the holes don't open up, it doesn't matter who the back is.

4 is a program saver/changer

BS. Yea by and Walton and Homer are great. We need an OL. Without a solid OL, there is no running game. Dalton is explosive but so are our backs. But if the holes don't open up, it doesn't matter who the back is.

The difference is he has more natural tools... he pops a couple long runs and then his average ballons cmom man

Advertisement
Cook plays on a better team than ours and they still have lost 3 games and will probably drop another.

Advertisement
Back