we need a cook

the best performance by a UM player in recent years at RB was lamar miller at VA Tech goldens 1st year.

Advertisement
Miller, vernon couldve been SPECIAL but they slid... i dont blame them... millervwas our last game changer period

I swear I'm tired of these "305" sellouts. I mean, do you I guess, but stfu about "your city" when you turn your back on it.

This goes for Cook, Cooper, and all the rest.

Wish local guys would call them out on it too. **** is wack af.

I swear I'm tired of these "305" sellouts. I mean, do you I guess, but stfu about "your city" when you turn your back on it.

This goes for Cook, Cooper, and all the rest.

Wish local guys would call them out on it too. **** is wack af.

Gotta send the bagman to pay to keep them.

No excuses. We gotta play the game or quit whining.

Advertisement
We need a Cook said every Football coach in all levels.

We hear this all the time though. Cook would not do much behind our line. We had Hester returning multiple kicks a game at times= 9-3. We had Duke our best rb ever=6-7. We have Corn, one of our best corners ever who has won games for us (Nebraska, Duke)= we still suck. Getting a guy like Cook doesn't all of a sudden make us 8-0. In fact, we could get a guy like Cook and ruin him behind this line (injuries).

This is the F'n troof.

Davlin is dat dude!! I really didn't think he was a tough runner til the we played FSU. He's the total package.. toughness, vision, speed, and a burst that is unmatched. He is singlehandedly winning FSU games. It's no secret that their offense goes through him and he still shows out. I've said this many times, if the younger brother is anywhere near as good we need to be camped out in his front yard!!!

Fûck Cook... I don't care how good he is. He turned his back on the 305 and talks about how losing to the U is not tolerable. Muthafûcka is dead to me like Bridgewater. I got no love for those who spit on my city...the city they became who they are in and then disrespected.

Fûck Cook, Fûck Bridgewater and Fûck anyone on this board who feels or argues otherwise.

Advertisement
Davlin is dat dude!! I really didn't think he was a tough runner til the we played FSU. He's the total package.. toughness, vision, speed, and a burst that is unmatched. He is singlehandedly winning FSU games. It's no secret that their offense goes through him and he still shows out. I've said this many times, if the younger brother is anywhere near as good we need to be camped out in his front yard!!!

Brother has a jacory body not even the same player.....cook was a train n college ready day one. I remember people saying yearby was better lol fkin clueless.

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]
U feel me bruh...they act clueless

I never want to listen to anyone that ever said yearby was better when they were coming out. I remember watching cook and i dont even live in sfla and i knew he was better than miller duke yearby and whoever the *** we had.......dudes were using stats to say yearby was better but werent watching the film. Yearby was going to struggle because guys get faster at college and if u dont have speed u fked. Thats like a possesio wr in hs...if he cant separate there hes fked in college.

Advertisement
The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

^^^^ moronic indeed... jeezus I feel like I've heard some really stupid **** before but I'm REALLY at a loss on this one!

Advertisement
The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

^^^^ moronic indeed... jeezus I feel like I've heard some really stupid **** before but I'm REALLY at a loss on this one!

I agree... Cook is better.... But the one dude who said dalvin is better than any RB we ever had is on that pinkman Chilli p meth

Fûck Cook... I don't care how good he is. He turned his back on the 305 and talks about how losing to the U is not tolerable. Muthafûcka is dead to me like Bridgewater. I got no love for those who spit on my city...the city they became who they are in and then disrespected.

Fûck Cook, Fûck Bridgewater and Fûck anyone on this board who feels or argues otherwise.

no way in **** i'd send my kid to play for golden

I don't care how much I love the hurricanes, I'm not trying to ruin careers like has already been done

You're saying a 20 year old is better than James, Portis, McGahee, Gore?

Bold call.

Advertisement
Back