we need a cook

DING DING OP a winner. We not only need a Cook, we need an OL, CB's, BIG TIME WR, QB who can move & some of you want to blame it on the coach? LOL at the stupidity. BLAME IT ON SHANNON, GOLDEN...you don't turn 10 years around in 7 games.

Advertisement
Fûck Cook... I don't care how good he is. He turned his back on the 305 and talks about how losing to the U is not tolerable. Muthafûcka is dead to me like Bridgewater. I got no love for those who spit on my city...the city they became who they are in and then disrespected.

Fûck Cook, Fûck Bridgewater and Fûck anyone on this board who feels or argues otherwise.

no way in **** i'd send my kid to play for golden

I don't care how much I love the hurricanes, I'm not trying to ruin careers like has already been done

That's reasonable. That's the only exception to the FU statement. Any kid who says they would've loved to stay home but they couldn't play for that staph gets a pass but those 2 players didn't just go on peacably so I still have a problem with them.

We need a Cook said every Football coach in all levels.

We hear this all the time though. Cook would not do much behind our line. We had Hester returning multiple kicks a game at times= 9-3. We had Duke our best rb ever=6-7. We have Corn, one of our best corners ever who has won games for us (Nebraska, Duke)= we still suck. Getting a guy like Cook doesn't all of a sudden make us 8-0. In fact, we could get a guy like Cook and ruin him behind this line (injuries).

Did you really just say Duke was our best running back ever?

Advertisement
LOL at you dumb asses thinking one good player will make a diff. There are holes all over on both sides. Jeez people.

Yes everyone needs a great player duh.
Yes there are holes everywhere duh.

Name our money player. I'll wait.

Exactly. We dont have 1 guy who the whole team/staff/stadium is lookin at like if it can be done its u whose gonna do it. And i dont see one guy like I GOT US.

The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

Cook is a beast....he is not better then Mcgahee,Gore,Portis & Edge sorry can't give him that oh yea Duke was a balla also

I will give Cook the nod over Duke barley

Advertisement
Edge is the best RB coming out of Florida schools

Runner
Catcher
Blocker

Guy was a beast even after his torn acl

Cool is good but he's not a threat out of the backfield as all the other guys

We had Duke, didn't matter.

That's what's wrong w/ this program now...that type of mentality. Do you think Henry said that w/ Ingram already in the fold at Bama? Or McGahee said that w Gore and Payton already being recruited and Portis starting?? You stack the m'fn talent, period and u create an assembly line. This weak mentality is one of the reasons why Miami is in the position we're in now. Golden should've never chitted on Freeman and maybe #4 would be here.

Dont blame Golden on Freeman that was all Randy's fault as no Miami coach had been on Centrals campus in 2 years when Golden got there.

Duke is no where near as good as cook man let's face it

1.Gtfo
2.Kill Urself
3.Who broke records with a worse OL and OC?
4.Who had more opportunities because of a terrible defense?

Stacey Coley was a freshman phenom because the way we used him allowed him to be...all of a sudden he is not a game breaker anymore?
Duke was a freshman all-purpose yards broken phenom because WE LET HIM CARRY THE TEAM, then all of a sudden he isn't better than the rivals team RB? Our record holding RB is "no where good as the Nole RB"...Some of yall need to put the orange and green shades back on.

Don't care how bad the team looks or does...I will never get to the point where I say a "Special" Nole, even if from Miami, is better than a Record holder at The University of Miami. Next yall gonna say Travis Rudolf is better than Allen Hurns.

Advertisement
Fûck Cook... I don't care how good he is. He turned his back on the 305 and talks about how losing to the U is not tolerable. Muthafûcka is dead to me like Bridgewater. I got no love for those who spit on my city...the city they became who they are in and then disrespected.

Fûck Cook, Fûck Bridgewater and Fûck anyone on this board who feels or argues otherwise.

The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

Cook is a beast....he is not better then Mcgahee,Gore,Portis & Edge sorry can't give him that oh yea Duke was a balla also

Cook has had a better college career than any of those (which i love) guys. You're bias. I've haven't seen a RB dominate like him in a long time. How many games did he win for FSU alone?

Duke is no where near as good as cook man let's face it

1.Gtfo
2.Kill Urself
3.Who broke records with a worse OL and OC?
4.Who had more opportunities because of a terrible defense?

Stacey Coley was a freshman phenom because the way we used him allowed him to be...all of a sudden he is not a game breaker anymore?
Duke was a freshman all-purpose yards broken phenom because WE LET HIM CARRY THE TEAM, then all of a sudden he isn't better than the rivals team RB? Our record holding RB is "no where good as the Nole RB"...Some of yall need to put the orange and green shades back on.

Don't care how bad the team looks or does...I will never get to the point where I say a "Special" Nole, even if from Miami, is better than a Record holder at The University of Miami. Next yall gonna say Travis Rudolf is better than Allen Hurns.

Cook is carrying there team now....cook is the better prospect cmon man....u know it just admit it man. Most knew he was a must get.....but we will revisitthis come nfl production barring any injuries to either.

Advertisement

Cook has had a better college career than any of those (which i love) guys. You're bias. I've haven't seen a RB dominate like him in a long time. How many games did he win for FSU alone?

I cant say hes better than edhe or portis or gore because he has to do nfl ****. But hes better than Duke was at this stage period and anyone saying otherwise doesnt know football.

That's what's wrong w/ this program now...that type of mentality. Do you think Henry said that w/ Ingram already in the fold at Bama? Or McGahee said that w Gore and Payton already being recruited and Portis starting?? You stack the m'fn talent, period and u create an assembly line. This weak mentality is one of the reasons why Miami is in the position we're in now. Golden should've never chitted on Freeman and maybe #4 would be here.

Dont blame Golden on Freeman that was all Randy's fault as no Miami coach had been on Centrals campus in 2 years when Golden got there.

That is hyperbole.... RS knew all of the Central players... He just didn't want them. In theory he felt he had better players... We had Miller and James on campus with Storm and Clements waiting in the wings with Duke being committed to him 2 years before he graduated. I'm not that big on Freeman but he was better than everyone except Miller and Duke...

He isn't better than Edge sorry... Ucla was all Edge...

One thing i agree with peter ariz is when pete says someones elite they usually are. He said cook was a game changer n he also had a few others and was right on the money. This hear its jerry juedy as pete has confirmed. He is the gem of the class that should be a cane and we fail yet again then wonder y we suck

Advertisement
Back