we need a cook

Advertisement
As much talent as we have in South Florida, talents like cook probably come every 4-5 years... You better grab them when they come around..

We had Duke, didn't matter.

That's what's wrong w/ this program now...that type of mentality. Do you think Henry said that w/ Ingram already in the fold at Bama? Or McGahee said that w Gore and Payton already being recruited and Portis starting?? You stack the m'fn talent, period and u create an assembly line. This weak mentality is one of the reasons why Miami is in the position we're in now. Golden should've never chitted on Freeman and maybe #4 would be here.

Advertisement
Don't get your undies in a bunch but Duke wasn't on Cooks level. This guy is the best I've seen in years. Shines when the game and opponents matter.

Right. Cook > Duke

We have a playmaker like Richards... but where are our game changers on 0 & D?

Of course we'll never know how good Walton or Yearby could have been since our O-Line is absolutely atrocious. Might as well put my 80 year old grandma out there to block.

Advertisement
Don't get your undies in a bunch but Duke wasn't on Cooks level. This guy is the best I've seen in years. Shines when the game and opponents matter.

You guys forget how great Duke was running the ball, catching the ball, and returning kicks. The kid was unbelievable and was blazing fast before Golden fattened him up.

Cook is a beast and is the sole reason FSU doesn't have 4losses right now. Francois is pretty tough tho

Duke was that dude but... he wasnt cook. And duh everybody wants a cook. However, we dont have ANY GAMECHANGERS on O or D... Star rankings don't mean u r a star

Advertisement
We need a Cook said every Football coach in all levels.

We hear this all the time though. Cook would not do much behind our line. We had Hester returning multiple kicks a game at times= 9-3. We had Duke our best rb ever=6-7. We have Corn, one of our best corners ever who has won games for us (Nebraska, Duke)= we still suck. Getting a guy like Cook doesn't all of a sudden make us 8-0. In fact, we could get a guy like Cook and ruin him behind this line (injuries).

You guys forget how great Duke was running the ball, catching the ball, and returning kicks. The kid was unbelievable and was blazing fast before Golden fattened him up.

I don't like trashing players but find me a game that mattered where Duke did what Cook is doing tonight. If you can I will stand corrected, but I think that will be hard to find. Guy was an all star but didn't show up against good to great opponents or in key moments. Nothing to do with Golden, just wasn't as talented as Cook.

We hear this all the time though. Cook would not do much behind our line. We had Hester returning multiple kicks a game at times= 9-3. We had Duke our best rb ever=6-7. We have Corn, one of our best corners ever who has won games for us (Nebraska, Duke)= we still suck. Getting a guy like Cook doesn't all of a sudden make us 8-0. In fact, we could get a guy like Cook and ruin him behind this line (injuries).

Duke is statistically the best. .. but as i type this there goes cook...u make good points tho... but we ate Lackin impact players on 0 n D..

Corn is a play maker not a game changer

Advertisement

Duke is statistically the best. .. but as i type this there goes cook...u make good points tho... but we ate Lackin impact players on 0 n D..

Corn is a play maker not a game changer

If Corn played for a good team, he would be returning kicks/punts and be in the race for the Heisman like Peppers. Instead, his excellence has been wasted and he will fly under the radar.

Duke had his best season by far when he put on more weight...

The Duke/Cook comparison is moronic. Cook is the best RB to come out of Miami and FSU........EVER. He is a game changer. Duke wasn't in his level.

Advertisement
Back