we must get Bosa

Advertisement
He doesn't have a miami offer. Shocking considering he went to Golden camp last year. Maybe Golden didn't like something about him.

Great size, athletic, good strength. Carries his weight very well. Could gain a lot more weight depending on where coaches want to play him. He could easily play DE right now then grow into a DT. He doesn't have that ultra quick burst that you're looking for out of a DE, but he has a bull rush that could be just has effective. Good change of direction skills, good speed.

In the video, he showed good hand placement, solid ball pursuit, flashed a few rip moves, and he gets his hands up----he plays to the whistle. Very productive. He's well coached. He also has good D-Linemen around him. He plays with a really nasty attitude.

I dont know if he's a must get, but he's a very good prospect. And I sure would be mad if he came to the :neonu:

Last edited:
Kid was an animal in those highlights. Assume he will be a big target for us even if he is a bama lean.

Advertisement
I thought #87 Tyler Drake looked impressive - always around the ball in those highlights. I keep hearing Bosa is not interested in UM. I agree with those who say his highlights show him blowing up the lineman across from him without finding the ball carrier, but I also believe that he can be coached up and that his attitude and motor (nonstop) will make him a good cfb player.

Holy **** he's a stud. Making it even more impressive is the fact that STA plays against the top talent in South Florida (and, by extension, the COUNTRY).

Advertisement
Monster! Dude is best DL prospect in Florida!

Ever heard of Matthew Thomas DE/OLB i'm pretty sure he's the best 4-3 DE 3-4 OLB. Even Stacy Thomas of Gulliver Prep is better imo. If he's that highly thought of then why doesn't he have an offer from Golden yet. I think this kid is a little overrated, and if he didn't play at St. Thomas would any of you want him this bad?

Monster! Dude is best DL prospect in Florida!

Ever heard of Matthew Thomas DE/OLB i'm pretty sure he's the best 4-3 DE 3-4 OLB. Even Stacy Thomas of Gulliver Prep is better imo. If he's that highly thought of then why doesn't he have an offer from Golden yet. I think this kid is a little overrated, and if he didn't play at St. Thomas would any of you want him this bad?

I dont agree that he is the best prospect at all, but **** yes I would still want him.

Fair enough he's a good player just a tad overrated imo. I would take a few guys before him.

Yeah it depends. Some people are really hyping the heck out of him. I see a lot to like but personally I like a kid such as Bostwick more or Thomas like you mentioned. If we are talking DLine I dont think our own DT commit, Keith Bryant takes a backseat to anyone, including Bosa.

Advertisement
I agree with Bostwick i honestly believe he will commit to Miami before the spring is over. Bryant,Bostwick,Calloway or Senat is probably the best DT class Miami would have pulled in a decade. Senat will flip if Miami really wants him and Calloway likes Miami alot. Bostwick will commit here soon. Miami needs to offer Stacy Thomas he's one of those hybrids that will go to FSU or Auburn and be a Brandon Jenkins type

Going to be interesting with limited schollies and obviously having the NCAA thing out of the way by then.

Bosa update:

Kid is looking at 4 at the moment: Alabama, Ohio St, Wisconsin, and UF.

Disappointed that friggin Wisconsin is earning more interest than the hometown school.

Advertisement
Isn't it a red flag that he doesn't have an offer? He is in our backyard, went to Golden's camp, , is supposedly a elite national recruit, and yet no offer (just like Greg Bryant).

Either the staff wants to see more, or is simply not interested.

They could be making a mistake, but you gotta trust them at this point.

Our staff evaluated both Bosa and Bryant at the summer camps last year as Problem2 indicated. We know that our staff does not like Bryant and the film I posted last night shows why. Bosa on the other hand looks amazing on film. Not sure what our staff doesn't like about him...but it may be his attitude. I saw an interview with him and the kid seems like a complete ****.

Our staff evaluated both Bosa and Bryant at the summer camps last year as Problem2 indicated. We know that our staff does not like Bryant and the film I posted last night shows why. Bosa on the other hand looks amazing on film. Not sure what our staff doesn't like about him...but it may be his attitude. I saw an interview with him and the kid seems like a complete ****.

I'm not saying this is the case with this kid but more as a general statement. We can't afford to take attitude risk kids right now. We need to take hard workers, create a workman's like culture, and win. When everything is established then you can take a few of those guys because the rest of the team can keep them in line.

Advertisement
Back