we must get Bosa

or how about this nugget.......................THE KID HAS NO INTEREST....

I think thats the reason....Bosa since LAST year never mentioned Miami......and thats with us having an "in" at sta and recruiting his teammates...think hes akid that wants to get away so were not even in on him.

Bryant alot of the same...that kid wants to go to the sec....just pick one of the sec schools hes likely there...uga,aub etc.

I dont know much sta kids with "attitude" issues...even Duron Carter....and he was pretty much agood kid..just bad grades......

Advertisement

I think thats the reason....Bosa since LAST year never mentioned Miami......and thats with us having an "in" at sta and recruiting his teammates...think hes akid that wants to get away so were not even in on him.

Bryant alot of the same...that kid wants to go to the sec....just pick one of the sec schools hes likely there...uga,aub etc.

I dont know much sta kids with "attitude" issues...even Duron Carter....and he was pretty much agood kid..just bad grades......

Bryant definitely has interest in Miami and stated it again recently. Bosa attended Golden's Camp and left without an offer (so did Bryant)....I doubt they were not offered because they want to 'get away'.

couldn't quite contain his admiration of those buckeye trees up there also....

Advertisement
Back