we must get Bosa

Advertisement
I LOVE his nasty streak. He is an absolute d!ck on the field. Just like we used to recruit em back in the day.

Better than Chick? (Yeah because he is white)

Either way, that kid is a badass.

Advertisement
kid has a mean streak out of this world...felt sorry for #55 the center a few times on a fe wplays.......

he has anon stop motor....he chick would be a perfect tandem.....

i'm praying were ALL IN on this kid......especially with getting jelani and phil guys he played with....

I'd hate for this kid to wind up in tally or uf if he leaves and ggoes to bama i might be fine atleast we dont play em..lol

This kid and Matt Thomas rushing the passer ...good lord!

He had some nice clips, but the highlights was a little underwhelming. I get nothing with him just bull rushing a lineman and not making a play on the ball which is a good bit of the clips. Still, definitely a top player.

He had some nice clips, but the highlights was a little underwhelming. I get nothing with him just bull rushing a lineman and not making a play on the ball which is a good bit of the clips. Still, definitely a top player.

Agree. Not an elite athlete like Aaron Lynch, which was what I was expecting given the hype. Closer to Chickillo...

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know the most impressive thing about that reel? The amount national powerhouse schools he is playing. De La Salle, Hoover, ***** crazy.

Advertisement
I saw STA play 3 times last season and he was their most impressive player everytime. Ive had him at the top of my 2013 wish list for nearly a year now.

I can fully appreciate what he was doing when it seemed he was occupied for whipping some *** instead of going for the ball carrier.

He showed me here just how brilliant he truly is.

He was intimidating the **** out of the lineman, getting in his head early.

If he was super brilliant, he'd have told the guy he just whipped, "I'll be right back, so get used to it."

I saw STA play 3 times last season and he was their most impressive player everytime. Ive had him at the top of my 2013 wish list for nearly a year now.

Considering what they're bringing to trailerhasse on their DL, #1 for my wish list has to be Laremy Tunsil.

Advertisement
Plays with a motor and high emotion, he would thrive here in Miami but i dont think anyone can sway him from Bama. I think itd take serious work for anyone else to take him away from Saban.

Plays with a motor and high emotion, he would thrive here in Miami but i dont think anyone can sway him from Bama. I think itd take serious work for anyone else to take him away from Saban.

Do you think a Bosa would ever please a Miami fan?

Kids an animal... he's the type you need on your DLine that takes your over the edge from decent to all american.. him and chick as another poster said would be a **** of a combo

Advertisement
Back