We might have dodged a bullet.

Advertisement
I saw that also.
What I have noticed is that it seems like little satan is working on his “I’m an a-hole” image has been showing some sunshine. Maybe he thinks his old image has hurt his ability to retain coaches.
High Employee turnover is a huge indicator of low job satisfaction.

I saw that also.
What I have noticed is that it seems like little satan is working on his “I’m an a-hole” image has been showing some sunshine. Maybe he thinks his old image has hurt his ability to retain coaches.
High Employee turnover is a huge indicator of low job satisfaction.

Saban doesn’t give a schit. He keeps winning championships with new coaches. It doesn’t matter to him.

Advertisement
LOL exactly. He is the best coach in the country with the deepest pockets, both legally and illegally. He gives zero *****.
he's a great coach because the first thing people mention when they think of bama is saban. he has a system in place and it works.

His coaches leave to take head coaching jobs elsewhere. Ultimate sign of a coach respected in the industry.

Advertisement
he's a great coach because the first thing people mention when they think of bama is saban. he has a system in place and it works.
He’s the goat, really impressive what he’s built but I still hate ******* Alabama

His coaches leave to take head coaching jobs elsewhere. Ultimate sign of a coach respected in the industry.

That's why some coaches put up with him for a couple of seasons. Working with Saban (although like pulling teeth), gives them the inside fast track.

Sure, it's a 50/50 shot that you end up a bust, but programs want to land the Nick Saban.

And Saban's not working on his image to retain coaches. He's winning titles regardless. It's more of a recruiting ploy if anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is actually who this fruitloop was talking about when he said "gotta feed da fam"...

ButterFamily1229f-2_1.jpg

Advertisement
Back