We might have dodged a bullet.

Advertisement
Amazing thread!

I’m really proud of you guys.

A Nick Saban appreciation thread, a heartfelt recruiting endorsement for Bama, and a Klu Klux Klan rally, all rolled into one thread. Just waiting for a “Roll Tide” porst at this point.

And I thought CIS couldn’t get better.

The two things I got from that infomercial for baga was......1. Saban has 200 coaches on staff......2. Saban doesn’t give a **** about the ncaa rules on how long practices can last.

Also I like our facilities better.

Last edited:
Do you know why Nick saban is a better college than NFL coach? Because there is no salary cap at Alabama
While teams he recruits against can't buy a kid a steak without the NCAA doing a 3 year investigation. It's rigged for Bama and Saban to succeed. No way in **** the NCAA doesn't know what's going on. In fact, they are behind it.

Advertisement
Amazing thread!

I’m really proud of you guys.

A Nick Saban appreciation thread, a heartfelt recruiting endorsement for Bama, and a Klu Klux Klan rally, all rolled into one thread. Just waiting for a “Roll Tide” porst at this point.

And I thought CIS couldn’t get better.
Preach.
Some dudes have a tattoo that says insert saban ***** here.

Do you know why Nick saban is a better college than NFL coach? Because there is no salary cap at Alabama
Cause he closes, nothing tricky or fancy about his teams he just gets the best players thats it and no cap u right. He needs to fuqin retire already

Advertisement
Or because his best friend runs the NCAA and he gets away with **** no one else does.
This too............I think all schools offer cars n bytches. Whatever UGA is doing and Bama is next level **** either homes jobs or a big *** check. Thats the only way u would keep me from playing at the U(If I was a 5 star), giving my mom a house and jobs and paper.

This too............I think all schools offer cars n bytches. Whatever UGA is doing and Bama is next level **** either homes jobs or a big *** check. Thats the only way u would keep me from playing at the U(If I was a 5 star), giving my mom a house and jobs and paper.

Stop it.

Not all schools give players cars. That’s just dumb.

Two of our very best defensive players, NFL caliber players, were kept from playing an entire year just because of a sketchy discount for a couple of days on rental cars, yet you think we still do it.

It’s like facts don’t matter.

**** man, you’re so obsessed with this shlt you don’t even think straight.

And you’re also admitting you would take bags and fūck the U.

You’re really slipping.

Get a hold of yourself and get your priorities straight

Last edited:
Advertisement

SMH like i said before... You are the biggest groupie on this website. it's getting pathetic at this point.

SMH like i said before... You are the biggest groupie on this website. it's getting pathetic at this point.
U just hate me cause I keep it real, u prolly that same ni99a that follows me on YT boxingfan or some **** u sound just like him. Im sorry I dont have every Cane dik down my throat. I gotta call it like I see it n if that gets u tight my ni99a then block me easy. I wont block u even though most ur post retarded af it is what it is. If u sit there and telling me Bama n UGA recruiting isnt next level then u in denial I dont know what else to tell u, how many people here think they r next level on the trail....i bet theres alot. Just block me if u get ya pu55y tight when i post....I dont think I got a problem with anyone here but u. Everyone else I have convos and I disagree or they agree and Im cool with that. And on top of that I even like some of your posts, even after this cause I aint no female if u say something no matter our beef and if I agree or like it i'll dot it up.

Advertisement
DF? I made this thread to laugh at Jobe sleeping with Teddy Bears and y'all done turn this into Alabama appreciation thread.

Every time I see ******** in a interview, he looks spacey af. Always looks confused as **** like he doesn't know what world he's in. I doubt this kid will become big time on any level.

How does Kirby get away with it?

He was at baga for a long time....I’m sure he knows we’re the body’s are burried. Would not surprise me if he has a tape of Emmert balls deep in Saban or vise versa.

But seriously Kirby is just three years in so who knows how long that goes. Obviously Saban is a great coach and recruiter BUT you don’t go as long as he has with out a down cycle unless your former boss is now the head of the NCAA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back