We jumping to #6 AP poll?

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if we stayed the same or even dropped. This was a pretty ugly game for the Canes. Should have curb stomped these scrubs by 30.

Nope because every team gets downgraded when we beat them. All week they pump up the team we play after we win they say we got lucky.

Advertisement
Not a chance.

If we rolled them, probably. But this will be seen as another close "lucky" win by the media.

You think we’d jump Clemson, based on beating a team they lost to.

But then again, you think Oklahoma would be ahead of Ohio State ... Since they both have the same record, and the Sooners beat them in Columbus.

Not an impressive win, but a win nevertheless. Unless someone above losses we should stay the same. If we keep winning we could move up to six or five but to get into the top four we have to win out including winning the ACC championship game.

Advertisement
If Michigan wins we will be 6. Jump Clemson and Penn State

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
One would think if we beat the team that beat the team ahead of us in the polls, we'd jump the loser. But Miami isn't going to catch any breaks from the pollsters or the refs this year.

Advertisement
I actually think we might drop to 9th place, Miami should've won the game by more. I'm glad we won but I can't shake the feeling that Miami might just struggle next week vs UNC. Specially how dominant VT played vs them, now everyone wants to play the spoilers, they want to crush our season. The coach said it himself, when is Miami going to play a complete game, these cardiac Canes barely won today.

Start playing complete games from now on. until we win all our games. but for now Miami is bowl eligible, enjoy it and get Ahmonds some training speed training such as speed ladders, hurdles, lateral side steppers, resistance harnesses, cones, balance wobble boards, reaction balls, jugs machine, tennis balls toss at him from every angle. He truly needs it

Just keeping winning and everything will take care of itself. No way undefeated ACC Champ Miami Hurricanes are not in the playoff. Big money will speak.

I actually think we might drop to 9th place, Miami should've won the game by more. I'm glad we won but I can't shake the feeling that Miami might just struggle next week vs UNC. Specially how dominant VT played vs them, now everyone wants to play the spoilers, they want to crush our season. The coach said it himself, when is Miami going to play a complete game, these cardiac Canes barely won today.

Start playing complete games from now on. until we win all our games. but for now Miami is bowl eligible, enjoy it and get Ahmonds some training speed training such as speed ladders, hurdles, lateral side steppers, resistance harnesses, cones, balance wobble boards, reaction balls, jugs machine, tennis balls toss at him from every angle. He truly needs it
We play better on the road for some reason...

You're just dumb.

Syracuse beat Clemson last week, now we beat them.

Thats impressive to the national media, even if we didn't win by 90 points like our terrible fanbase expects

Advertisement
Back