We jumping to #6 AP poll?

All of the Playoff talk is just setting yourself up for heartbreak.

I just want to win the ACC Coastal. Baby steps.

Advertisement
No way Notre Dame not jumping us after that USC blowout

Absolutely. It’s actually better for us if they’re ranked ahead of us when they come in here.

Prediction: we will Be three point dogs in our own house. Maybe 7. You’ll see a LOT of public money come out for ND nationally on a big Prime Time game, which that will Be if we beat VaTech.

No way Notre Dame not jumping us after that USC blowout

Absolutely. It’s actually better for us if they’re ranked ahead of us when they come in here.

Prediction: we will Be three point dogs in our own house. Maybe 7. You’ll see a LOT of public money come out for ND nationally on a big Prime Time game, which that will Be if we beat VaTech.
Agreed, agreed. Expecting it and accepting it.

**** will jump Miami, imo. And, it’s going to insult the players; they’ll be focused, and ready, at Hard Rock. The hate, the disrespect...it’s all coming back. It feels soooooo good.

Advertisement
Yeah this is crazy. We just beat the team that knocked off the #2 team in the country and we are going to go down in the polls. These polls are retarded.

We gotta be number 6 in the AP poll since taint and Clemson are on a bye week right?

This game score isn't going to impress any voters.

True but we beat a team that clemson lost to, also were undefeated and theyre not

While I agree with this to some extent. Clemson could also argue they have beat 3 top 25 teams and we have yet to even play one.

Auburn, Va Tech and who else? Either way - we beat the team they lost to. Seems pretty straight forward, but we're getting punished for not winning by enough. ESPN had us as having the 4th best "strength of record" before this weekend.

Advertisement
We gotta be number 6 in the AP poll since taint and Clemson are on a bye week right?

This game score isn't going to impress any voters.

The score wasn't good enough? Should impress voters enough to put us ahead of Clemson, who LOST to Syracuse

Your right. I was thinking Louisville, but they are just average anyways. Personally at this point in the season. I don’t see why any undefeated P5 team should be below anyone with one loss.

Why do we insist on chasing weekly rankings like it's some form of validation? Who cares? All we need to do is win the next game, whoever the next opponent may be.

Advertisement
I actually think we might drop to 9th place, Miami should've won the game by more. I'm glad we won but I can't shake the feeling that Miami might just struggle next week vs UNC. Specially how dominant VT played vs them, now everyone wants to play the spoilers, they want to crush our season. The coach said it himself, when is Miami going to play a complete game, these cardiac Canes barely won today.

Start playing complete games from now on. until we win all our games. but for now Miami is bowl eligible, enjoy it and get Ahmonds some training speed training such as speed ladders, hurdles, lateral side steppers, resistance harnesses, cones, balance wobble boards, reaction balls, jugs machine, tennis balls toss at him from every angle. He truly needs it

You're just dumb.

Syracuse beat Clemson last week, now we beat them.

Thats impressive to the national media, even if we didn't win by 90 points like our terrible fanbase expects

dumbass, eat that crow

Advertisement
Back