We jumping to #6 AP poll?

Advertisement
Not a real big concern of mine right now. Miami has to many fans who care about window dressing instead of substance. Every fan base has these types but Miami has more per capita IMO.

It doesn't matter yet but Wisconsin with 1 loss has no business being ranked ahead of us. Look at Strength of Schedule rankings. We're at 12... Keep going past 50 to find them...

Capture+_2017-10-21-20-33-42.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-21-20-33-56.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-21-20-34-13.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-21-20-34-39.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bama also won one of their games 27-19. just sayin......

And they won the rest 89-2, so that doesn’t Neman much for us. We’re right where we should be based on being undefeated. People looking to move up are being silly, we haven’t earned that. Point is, keep winning and we’ll play for an ACC, then national natuonal championship. It hasn’t been pretty, but we’re getting the job done.

Just keep winning and the rankings will take care of themselves. Not at all worried about our ranking right now....I care about the fact that we are 6-0.

Wouldn't be surprised if we stayed the same or even dropped. This was a pretty ugly game for the Canes. Should have curb stomped these scrubs by 30.

Really? Those scrubs beat the (then) #2 team in the country last week. Every team except Alabama has had ugly games.

Advertisement
Clemson v. Miami on a neutral field, I imagine Clemson would be favored, despite their loss to Syracuse. Therefore, I expect them to stay ahead of us in the polls.

I actually think we might drop to 9th place, Miami should've won the game by more. I'm glad we won but I can't shake the feeling that Miami might just struggle next week vs UNC. Specially how dominant VT played vs them, now everyone wants to play the spoilers, they want to crush our season. The coach said it himself, when is Miami going to play a complete game, these cardiac Canes barely won today.

Start playing complete games from now on. until we win all our games. but for now Miami is bowl eligible, enjoy it and get Ahmonds some training speed training such as speed ladders, hurdles, lateral side steppers, resistance harnesses, cones, balance wobble boards, reaction balls, jugs machine, tennis balls toss at him from every angle. He truly needs it

You're just dumb.

Syracuse beat Clemson last week, now we beat them.

Thats impressive to the national media, even if we didn't win by 90 points like our terrible fanbase expects

Clemson would beat them 9/10 time.

Nothing I saw today suggests we would do the same. Our D is pretty good - but Offense is lacking.

Advertisement
If Michigan wins we will be 6. Jump Clemson and Penn State

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In your dreams. We don’t rate jumping Clemson. Not after squeaking out a win against Syracuse.

Beat VaTech and the Drunken’ Irishman, then come talk to me about jumping Clemson.

Advertisement
Only undefeated team in the best conference in all the land. I'm expecting....no....I'm demanding a #1 ranking tomorrow afternoon.

Advertisement
Back