We Have

OP must be Steve the whiner from twitter

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Nothing better than when someone tells you that you aren't "fanning" the way you should be.

5 digit number of posts would qualify you as a superfan, not me. My post was my opinion and you and your little gang of crybabies obviously got a little butthurt by it. Don't let me ruffle you say easily next time. So who won your game of cookie cookie, you didn't lose again did you?

I do mat drills at the Y 3 days a week.

You think you can "ruffle" me? lulz

I know a Turkish guy you should meat.

Advertisement

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Nothing better than when someone tells you that you aren't "fanning" the way you should be.

5 digit number of posts would qualify you as a superfan, not me. My post was my opinion and you and your little gang of crybabies obviously got a little butthurt by it. Don't let me ruffle you say easily next time. So who won your game of cookie cookie, you didn't lose again did you?

Ok i have to admit the mat drills comment was hilarious. That one had me laughing pretty good.

Check your spelling on "meet" unless that was a freudian slip

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Ok i have to admit the mat drills comment was hilarious. That one had me laughing pretty good.

You must be new here

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

LOL

You must be new here

Help me out then.

Advertisement
You think this is bad, try being around legions of bama fans. I lived in Birmingham for two years and saw a news story about a lady who shot and killed her friend bc her friend wasn't that upset about bama losing the "kick six" game. Flying banners is tame compared to sec fan bases where they will vandalize a coaches house and make death threats on their families. People are upset and have s right to be. You can't tell someone how to feel when their team doesn't perform up to expectations. As long as they aren't going to extremes let them vent. Richt is making $4M/year, a little criticism won't hurt him.

Backwoods Bammer fans killing each other isn't a surprise at all. It should be expected.

You must be new here

Help me out then.

I myself am not an educator. However, there is a search function on CiS. It's in the upper right corner.

Type in "meat" and educate yourself my friend.

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Lol butthurt

Says the guy maniacally writing short essay responses to everyone

Do those "ruffles" have ridges??

:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

They donated thousands of dollars to improving the program by making sure Folden got fired.
They wasted their money

Clemson game got golden fired. The other games would have caught up to him at the end of last year if Clemson hadn't been so bad

The bot isn't listening to a message board about the head coaching position at a university

The wez and people on here can claim they helped by bashing the team and golden. But they didn't, they just ****ed off our players and gave us a bad rap in the media for not backing our team

They wasted nothing. Those men are heroes, and guys like you, who ate Folden's salad until the bloody end should be groveling at their feet as penance.

You're even dumber than I thought you were if you think the toxicity around the program had nothing to do with Folden's ouster. It was a grass roots movement led by those men and helped along by the great Coach Swinney.

Did you used to post as dk72?

Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

qK7StZW.gif

I was a banner contributor for everyone sans one (they closed the money fund before I seen it).

To make a false correlation to banner donors and not being contributors to the University is a poor one. I have been and continue to be a club level donor since I got out of the Navy (in 98). Most of the folks that contributed were\are season ticket holders.

Not all of the banner gang agreed and held the same beliefs, but we did believe we needed to voice our concerns about the direction of the program. The ring leaders refused to go after any players, it was just the staff.

No one is seriously considering Richt banners...... YET. But Richt needs to know we just won't tolerate making the same mistakes over and over, being bull headed and putting your ego before the program.

So, call us what you want, just do not call us cheap or not contributing to the program, cause that part is complete BS and a narrative you all make up to make yourselves feel satisfied with your own narrative of us.

Advertisement

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Lol butthurt

:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

oh my

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

They donated thousands of dollars to improving the program by making sure Folden got fired.

the wez is full of alums and season ticket holders. skibbyskibby should eat a **** for that comment.

Advertisement

the wez is full of alums and season ticket holders. skibbyskibby should eat a **** for that comment.

I get the feeling skeevyskeevy would be eating a dyck regardless of whether or not he made that comment.

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Lol butthurt

oh my

O Boi!

LOL shut the **** up until you get a **** clue what you're talking about

Advertisement
Back