We Have

There is only one thing that can be said about this thread...

proxy.php

Advertisement
Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

LOL shut the **** up until you get a **** clue what you're talking about

I don't think I will. The WEZ is a bunch of degenerates that embarrassed their school.

Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

I don't think I will. The WEZ is a bunch of degenerates that embarrassed their school.

I have seen many more folks from the WEZ make a showing at the games than CISers (and I support both greatly).

You sound butthurt, you really do. I am a big person on verbal statements with undermined meanings, which you typed "embarrassed their school". This would imply subconsciously you are not a Canes fan, as it would be "our school" if you were.

This probably means that intrinsically you are a troll, further bid in your massive 60 post totals, mostly trying to stir things up.

Either way, when you get banned here, which will happen, please.....

7767700328_dc6968eba5_o.jpg

Last edited:

I have seen many more folks from the WEZ make a showing at the games than CISers (and I support both greatly).

You sound butthurt, you really do. I am a big person on verbal statements with undermined meanings, which you typed "embarrassed their school". This would imply subconsciously you are not a Canes fan, as it would be "our school" if you were.

This probably means that intrinsically you are a troll, further bid in your massive 60 post totals, mostly trying to stir things up.

Your command of the English language is pretty **** poor. I'll be in South Bend on Saturday, will you?

We went 4-0 against subpar competition and everyone started getting that little tickle of hope. Then reality sets in - 1st-year coach with new system/Poor Oline play/QB struggling in the pocket/missed plays by receivers - and we're 4-3 (losing a heartbreaker against our biggest rivals). The "CIS coaches" start coming out of the woodwork, Bring Back Butch crowd starts thumping their chests again, and the mopiest of the mopes begin to suffer from carpel tunnel as they start thread after thread about the problems we have. Oh and the trolls....nobody beats this fanbase at feeding the trolls....ah yes...it's college football season folks.

Advertisement

Your command of the English language is pretty **** poor. I'll be in South Bend on Saturday, will you?

Nah, I have MS and fell from an dizzy spell, fractured my elbow, torn my tricep, dislocated my wrist, and dealt with it for over a month, and still went to the FSU game. You want to meet me at the next game (if you can be a civil human being), I am in S21 next to the main entrance. My master's degree wasn't in english, but it still allows me to have a six figure job and support the university.

I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of you from an event, my last game I posted mine.

Me with friends and Manny Diaz...

30107190622_b0c4952ac8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back