We Have

News flash, it's been 13 years of ****ty football, not 7 games. We have seen this song and dance before and fans are tired of it.

Just cause you're tired of it doesn't mean that it changes over night cause you want it to. The fans who share that feeling need to stop being petulant children throwing fits cause they can't have their way.

I agree with most of your points; however, this is what message boards are for. Nothing is going to change. *****ing about it doesn't help either.

In other words you are going to keep throwing child like fits and you dont care what anyone thinks because that's what message boards are for. Got it.

Enlighten me where I have ever thrown child like fit on any board? I've been going to message boards since Grassy days, nothing ever changes with idiot fans, especially after losses. That being said, I can't stand the "super" fans who like to pretend they are holier than thou because they don't complain on the boards.

Advertisement
Folks need to relax....Richt didn't have the best 1st year at UGA.....2nd season he went 13-1....3rd season 11-3.....relax people

13 years and 7 games of ****** football, being the joke of college football. You got Syracuse yes ****** Syracuse beating vtech and Boston college, putting up huge numbers. Auburn up 28 to 3 looking good and ranked again and Miami continues to be a joke for more than a decade. Op is a idiot.

Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

*worst

Advertisement
This porst is one of the worst on this site.

Look it's the leader of the whiny ***** club. Good to have you in there man. I think you should ask your followers, a couple of them posted above this post, to look down the front of their pants to make sure they are still equipped with the proper genitalia to be a man. A lot of you are showing your Y chromosome.

Advertisement
Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

That's a pretty bold statement. It wouldnt surprise me if some of Wezzy's are some of the bigger donors.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

That's a pretty bold statement. It wouldnt surprise me if some of Wezzy's are some of the bigger donors.

Lmfao. That's an extremely bold statement. I'd love to actually compare the careers of Wezzies and CIS porsters.

Dear OP, you're better off doing this.

4M13x4.gif

Advertisement
Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

They donated thousands of dollars to improving the program by making sure Folden got fired.

****-right.gif

Advertisement

Look it's the leader of the whiny ***** club. Good to have you in there man. I think you should ask your followers, a couple of them posted above this post, to look down the front of their pants to make sure they are still equipped with the proper genitalia to be a man. A lot of you are showing your Y chromosome.

It's nice to know that you look at a lot of genitalia. Keep up the good work Potato.

It's nice to know that you look at a lot of genitalia. Keep up the good work Potato.

Potato, **** that's a good one. Your rhetoric is just so devastating. I see you're not a wartime consigliere.

Advertisement
Back