We Have

This porst is one of the worst on this site.

Look it's the leader of the whiny ***** club. Good to have you in there man. I think you should ask your followers, a couple of them posted above this post, to look down the front of their pants to make sure they are still equipped with the proper genitalia to be a man. A lot of you are showing your Y chromosome.

It's nice to know that you look at a lot of genitalia. Keep up the good work Potato.

Stick to *****ing about the basketball team. Everybody enjoys your old *** always knowing better than Coach L

Advertisement
Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

They donated thousands of dollars to improving the program by making sure Folden got fired.
They wasted their money

Clemson game got golden fired. The other games would have caught up to him at the end of last year if Clemson hadn't been so bad

The bot isn't listening to a message board about the head coaching position at a university

The wez and people on here can claim they helped by bashing the team and golden. But they didn't, they just ****ed off our players and gave us a bad rap in the media for not backing our team

Literally one of the worse fan bases in sports. 7 games in and people want to talk about boycotting, flying banners, and the rest. I find it funny the fans who think their being passionate and "saving the program" are always willing to tear something down when it doesn't meet or conform to what they think it should be. Those same people i bet would give $100 at the drop of a dime to fly a banner if Richt doesn't hire an OC, but won't contribute to the IPF. Same people will then get together in a big circle jerk called the westendzone and pat themselves on the back at the difference they're really making.

Keep up the good work schmucks you're only digging the hole deeper, but then again you probably don't care. If you run Richt off who do you think we're going to get? Who would want to take this job? Why would any kid want to come and play here? If you really want to make a difference why don't you fly banners and go into the communities and get the difference makers to start coming to Miami.

Exactly right. Usually the fans that talk the loudest and bring the negativity are the fans that contribute the least to the program. I guarantee that none of the WEZ crew has ever donated a dime to the program.

They donated thousands of dollars to improving the program by making sure Folden got fired.
They wasted their money

Clemson game got golden fired. The other games would have caught up to him at the end of last year if Clemson hadn't been so bad

The bot isn't listening to a message board about the head coaching position at a university

The wez and people on here can claim they helped by bashing the team and golden. But they didn't, they just ****ed off our players and gave us a bad rap in the media for not backing our team

Wrong. The banners were a national story. The Board definitely took notice.

Advertisement

Look it's the leader of the whiny ***** club. Good to have you in there man. I think you should ask your followers, a couple of them posted above this post, to look down the front of their pants to make sure they are still equipped with the proper genitalia to be a man. A lot of you are showing your Y chromosome.

It's nice to know that you look at a lot of genitalia. Keep up the good work Potato.

Stick to *****ing about the basketball team. Everybody enjoys your old *** always knowing better than Coach L

It is everyone's favorite ****. I thought you were ignoring me. Why did you stop? Old ***? Do you know my age?

Potato, **** that's a good one. Your rhetoric is just so devastating. I see you're not a wartime consigliere.

If the spud fits. Are you done looking at genitalia? Good for you.

Fawk me? Fawk you!!!

Whoop. That was funny. Appreciate the comic relief
[MENTION=2196]Sebastian[/MENTION], you're right i did support AG, until i didn't. However lets go back to the first few years of his tenure and I wasn't alone. I bet you were right there with me.

Advertisement

Potato, **** that's a good one. Your rhetoric is just so devastating. I see you're not a wartime consigliere.

I saw a crank at the Y this morning that might have ended my meat gazing career.

Have you completed your transition? I heard you were chapter pres of the I am Cait fan club and she is helping you through your transition period. I support you fully, you should be yourself

Have you completed your transition? I heard you were chapter pres of the I am Cait fan club and she is helping you through your transition period. I support you fully, you should be yourself

Again, obsessed with genitalia. You're doing the lord's work Potato.

only one who keeps mentioning it would be you.

Advertisement

only one who keeps mentioning it would be you.

You're the one who started with it. I was only reciting the work you do. If it gives you pleasure, do as you please.

Eh, I'll take our fanbase over fanbases that for example ban black players from frat parties, call them the N-word and threaten their lives bc they kneeled for the pledge (or sometimes they do those things just bc), dress in black face for Halloween, or are upset and boycotting games bc the school took down the statue of a pedophile protector.

We ain't perfect, but we're far from the worse.

As opposed to figuratively having one of the worst fanbases in sports? Was it your intent to sound like a 14 year old girl or are you actually a 14 year old girl?

Advertisement
OP must be Steve the whiner from twitter

**SUPER FAN ALERT**

Nothing better than when someone tells you that you aren't "fanning" the way you should be.

5 digit number of posts would qualify you as a superfan, not me. My post was my opinion and you and your little gang of crybabies obviously got a little butthurt by it. Don't let me ruffle you say easily next time. So who won your game of cookie cookie, you didn't lose again did you?

News flash, it's been 13 years of ****ty football, not 7 games. We have seen this song and dance before and fans are tired of it.

Then why are you still a fan? Why not jump ship?

So because I pointed out to the OP that fans were tired of 13 years of mediocrity rather than 7 games of it, you're asking me why I don't "jump ship?" Idiotic. But I get it, you're the super fan that feels no frustration and doesn't publicly criticize this team.

The truth is that everybody is frustrated by the years of crap, but as usual we differ on what to do. I don't think one view or another makes you a bad fan. Personally, I think that the danger or throwing away a good thing outweighs the possibility that Richt isn't the guy. Unfortunately we're going to have to give the guy some time so that we'll know. It would be nice if everybody could be supportive in the meantime, but that's not how some people roll.

As for just not being a fan anymore, come on man you know that's not how it works. I bleed this ****, I couldn't quit if my life depended on it.

Advertisement
Back