We have improved from crap back to mediocrity… (and it'll save BJ & MD)

Miami[]_[]Smoke

Recruit
And this relative “improvement“ Will save Diaz and James. They will sell the future and continuity, etc. i knew they would give Diaz and co. Every opportunity to deliver a sliver of hope so they can keep him another year, and it’s happening. I also knew we needed a 58-0/usf loss in order for Diaz to be fired. a bad record with close losses won’t do it, and never has…only utter embarrassments. the likelihood of that happening is close to zero now.
We have 5 one possession games already, and that’s all you should need to know about our staph.
everyone can genuinely enjoy the win if they want, but these exciting nail biters are what’s in store until Diaz is gone, and that means close wins and losses that get us 7-8 wins a year. For those that said and say Diaz is gone regardless of what happens, I don’t believe you and never did. The wins we have this year will feel good that day I’m sure, but it’s only “proving” to the Miami idiots in charge that their way is “working”, and we will be stuck in perpetual purgatory. Most of our fans will be celebrating 7-8 wins this year when that would have been unthinkable in august.

Advertisement
And this relative “improvement“ Will save Diaz and James. They will sell the future and continuity, etc. i knew they would give Diaz and co. Every opportunity to deliver a sliver of hope so they can keep him another year, and it’s happening. I also knew we needed a 58-0/usf loss in order for Diaz to be fired. a bad record with close losses won’t do it, and never has…only utter embarrassments. the likelihood of that happening is close to zero now.
We have 5 one possession games already, and that’s all you should need to know about our staph.
everyone can genuinely enjoy the win if they want, but these exciting nail biters are what’s in store until Diaz is gone, and that means close wins and losses that get us 7-8 wins a year. For those that said and say Diaz is gone regardless of what happens, I don’t believe you and never did. The wins we have this year will feel good that day I’m sure, but it’s only “proving” to the Miami idiots in charge that their way is “working”, and we will be stuck in perpetual purgatory. Most of our fans will be celebrating 7-8 wins this year when that would have been unthinkable in august.
We won't be locked into 7-8 wins. Manny hit the lottery. 9-11 wins more likely.

Not only is TVD the one, but right behind him Manny'll get another 2 years of great qb play with Garcia.

Not only is TVD the one, but right behind him Manny'll get another 2 years of great qb play with Garcia.
You are very optimistic. Think Garcia stays?

Advertisement
If Manny wins out, fire Blake James. Say it’s because of every other sport and undermining our football coach, but do fire the man’s ***. Bring in a legit AD and under no circumstances do you offer Manny an extension. As soon as Manny loses a game, drop him like he’s hot.

King was the one last year and we all thought we were sleepwalking to 10 wins this year and he was a heisman finalist. I’m not taking anything to the bank on tvd or anyone else with our record of players regressing

Advertisement
King was the one last year and we all thought we were sleepwalking to 10 wins this year and he was a heisman finalist. I’m not taking anything to the bank on tvd or anyone else with our record of players regressing
Can't dispute you on this. I really believed King was it.

I'm just giving my opinion. Do what you will.

BJ is gone at least outside anything but fundraising. If Mannys not canned then jimbo embarrasses the sh$t out of him when canes goto college station next season

Can't dispute you on this. I really believed King was it.

I'm just giving my opinion. Do what you will.
King was never 100% healthy like we were led to believe and without KIng’s legs, he’s average. TVD is only going to continue to get better, he’s an actual 1st rd qb talent

Advertisement
King was never 100% healthy like we were led to believe and without KIng’s legs, he’s average. TVD is only going to continue to get better, he’s an actual 1st rd qb talent
Seems like the case. In his first 3 games he never had a pass longer than 36 yards. And he never really looked crisp.

TVD on he other hand has already had passes of over 50 yards in all but one of the games he's started and in 3 games he's had passes of 60 yards. The big passing play is back.

Advertisement

Just curious what potential candidates would “stop” these nail biters from occurring?

Advertisement
Back