Feels like we’ve been down this path before where we think our schedule is set up for us to run the tableWho knows what FSU really is. The ACC is already ACCing this year with how volatile teams look. So I’m taking almost nothing from a single game they have played all year outside Bama, and their defense got shredded.
Pitt’s QB is done for the year. Let’s see how they play a full game with the backup a before I start hand wringing.
UNC might be tough. I’m more worried about looking ahead than them as a matchup problem.
Every game should be easy until ND. Especially if our OL can build off the second half tonight.
It seems like they lose a QB almost yearly.Pitt playing their 2nd string QB. Starter gone for year
But eventually if this program wants to move out of the one hit wonder stage and into legitimate contender status we gotta start looking at these games as easy Ws.Feels like we’ve been down this path before where we think our schedule is set up for us to run the tableWho knows what FSU really is. The ACC is already ACCing this year with how volatile teams look. So I’m taking almost nothing from a single game they have played all year outside Bama, and their defense got shredded.
Pitt’s QB is done for the year. Let’s see how they play a full game with the backup a before I start hand wringing.
UNC might be tough. I’m more worried about looking ahead than them as a matchup problem.
Every game should be easy until ND. Especially if our OL can build off the second half tonight.
This is was our “dogfight” and we won 41-13. This was tougher than fsu or Pitt or unc
UNC are playing with 10 on O. That QB is an abomination - I hope they continue to start him.Let’s see how FSU looks on Friday but I agree with what others have said, they can score some points. Clemson couldn’t do much of anything on offense.
FSU might be able to hang around for awhile of pure hype in a rivalry game and keep it close. Miami needs to play a clean game and win the trenches and they should be fine.
Getting healthy is the key.
Pitts QB is out for the year so we will see how they look against UNC and BC. UNC has improved but what do they look like as the season wears on. These teams don’t have talented depth.
For Miami The following guys hopefully will be 100% for FSU
JJ Dunnigan
Blount
Lightfoot
Lucas
McCoy
Buchannon
Marcelin
Moten he seemed fine but was a little banged up last week
Toney
Pringle
Antione does he get back for UNC or Pitt?
5-0 heading into a much needed Bye week.
Let’s get Lucas back, maybe Antoine. 4 weeks to get guys healed up. We won’t need everyone against fsu, Pitt and unc.
I think part of FSU vs Bama was there was a lack of respect towards FSU from the Bama players. FSU started out hot, caught Bama off guard at home plus weather delay. Then Bama pretty much dog walked them the rest of the game after the delay. FSU is better than expected but their play versus Bama I believe was an outlier for Bama.Dudes still underestimate our conference lol.
Norvell is coaching for his job and it’s a rivalry game. We played FSU tuff even when we were winning multiple less games in that, insert specific year, season than them.
So far, FSU has played Alabama closer than every other team Bama’s played; and FSU was the road team compared to RANKED Kentucky and Mississippi State who got ‘Bama at home.