This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here.
Who knows what FSU really is. The ACC is already ACCing this year with how volatile teams look. So I’m taking almost nothing from a single game they have played all year outside Bama, and their defense got shredded.I don’t think those three games will be “easy” we should win them but I wouldn’t say “easy”
This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here.
What 3 easy games? Am assuming you are joking. I dont see our games as easy. The ACC coaches are better coaches than alot of others with more resources. They will scheme you up if you are not preparedLet’s get Lucas back, maybe Antoine. 4 weeks to get guys healed up. We won’t need everyone against fsu, Pitt and unc.
Let’s get Lucas back, maybe Antoine. 4 weeks to get guys healed up. We won’t need everyone against fsu, Pitt and unc.