We have a bye and 3 easy games before ND….

Are You Sure Joe Pesci GIF by Chris Cimino
 
CMU is easy, Stanford is easy… these games won’t be “easy”.

We should win, but if the team takes that attitude, they’re ****ed.
 
FSU will be up for Miami. Never sleep on them and run up the score if you can.

Pitt should be easy unless the true freshman QB Dailey is any good. Heatherman will be dialing it up.

UNC on Halloween will be wild. We need Duke to beat them. Unc at 4-3 is better than 5-2 with momentum.
 
If it’s not obvious yet we will get every single teams BEST punch every week

Coaching staffs are circling our game as a marque win… contract extensions happen with wins over a team like us.

Just keep showing up like we have all season handle our business win and get out. Oh and try and stay healthy… maybe stay pad with Mensah to Toney
 
I don’t think those three games will be “easy” we should win them but I wouldn’t say “easy”
Who knows what FSU really is. The ACC is already ACCing this year with how volatile teams look. So I’m taking almost nothing from a single game they have played all year outside Bama, and their defense got shredded.

Pitt’s QB is done for the year. Let’s see how they play a full game with the backup a before I start hand wringing.

UNC might be tough. I’m more worried about looking ahead than them as a matchup problem.

Every game should be easy until ND. Especially if our OL can build off the second half tonight.
 
Let’s get Lucas back, maybe Antoine. 4 weeks to get guys healed up. We won’t need everyone against fsu, Pitt and unc.
What 3 easy games? Am assuming you are joking. I dont see our games as easy. The ACC coaches are better coaches than alot of others with more resources. They will scheme you up if you are not prepared
 
We don’t play the games. Mario won’t let them be complacent. We have time to get some guys who might be out a few weeks healthy. All I’m saying is we don’t need everyone to beat fsu. Pittsburgh back up qb is trash.
 
Back
Top