We have a bye and 3 easy games before ND….

Wild for a vet to take this attitude. We been losing to inferior teams as an identity for like 25 years
 
Who knows what FSU really is. The ACC is already ACCing this year with how volatile teams look. So I’m taking almost nothing from a single game they have played all year outside Bama, and their defense got shredded.

Pitt’s QB is done for the year. Let’s see how they play a full game with the backup a before I start hand wringing.

UNC might be tough. I’m more worried about looking ahead than them as a matchup problem.

Every game should be easy until ND. Especially if our OL can build off the second half tonight.
Feels like we’ve been down this path before where we think our schedule is set up for us to run the table
 
We are literally everyone’s fückin Super Bowl. Anyone who thinks we stroll to south bent is delusional or just new on the bannedWagon.

Just show up and give everything you got day in & day out 1-0
 
Back
Top