We got a commit

Grade issues means once the other guys get serious he will be dropped like E.Spence.. We've all seen this dog and pony show before, not getting caught up in the hype.

Advertisement
this is a kid you take if you miss out on your top targets (which should always be 5 star types)...he would immediately commit on the eve of NSD just like that King kid from BTW last cycle. I'm not saying this guy won't end up a player...he's from the muck so its very possible (probably likely)....but these guys on staff have a head scratching strategy/approach to the crootin game.

Advertisement
Beard wants him, he's got that muck thug mentality, he was the star performer in 7x7s, at least two scouts think he's Top 10 material. But Golden's a corch, so we should pass on him, right? smh.

The reason why he's an unknown recruit is because he hasn't played the last 2 years due to poor grades which in itself is concerning. Kid looks good on tape. I expect his recruitment to really pick up here in the next couple months. Not sarong it's a good or bad pick up, but I'm willing to see how his recruitment plays out in the next couple of months to see what other offers he gets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
this is a kid you take if you miss out on your top targets (which should always be 5 star types)...he would immediately commit on the eve of NSD just like that King kid from BTW last cycle. I'm not saying this guy won't end up a player...he's from the muck so its very possible (probably likely)....but these guys on staff have a head scratching strategy/approach to the crootin game.

If he becomes a player he isn't taking a last minute signing day offer. He won't be a dade county kid who's only offer is FIU and FAU and begging to come to Miami. If he isn't any good considering the current commits at the position they wouldn't have to offer that type of guy anyway. The whole situation you're proposing is unlikely. All they're doing is getting their foot in the door because they believe he is a talent. If they're right they'll be the guys "who believed in him first"

Last edited:
Kid is a huge Noles fan. Expct him gone if he gets that Trailer offer...

Not happening fsu is only taking two wr this cycle AT MOST, now qualifying that's another story the kid has has had a gpa below 2.0 for two years

Advertisement
Fishbein says he may be the best in the state so that tells me he is a take.

LINK?

he posts on another board. said he was top 2 or 3 overall player there, and hasn't seen a receiver dominate like he has since AJ Green and Julio Jones. Also said he was a BIG BIG BIG TIME talent.

lulz. if he is that good then forget about him signing here.

probably right

Advertisement
So now that it's public that some experts saw his performance and were impressed, sentiment has shifted from we shouldn't have accepted his commit to we can't keep him? Hilarious... His own coach said he expects he'll stick regardless of other offers.

Tyre Brady had the same problem I believe and he got in.

Only time will tell.

He should have no problem. Miami being hard to get into is a myth created by our fanbase after the beat downs FSU, ND, KSU and all those other schools gave to us. Who have we missed on because of grades? AJL and Legett went to Marshall not a power 5 conference team and Griffin was stuck in community college for two years.

Advertisement
Back